She Found Out.

-

Kimiko POV

-

"They're all....vampires..." Yui said worriedly. Yui then quickly took something out of her pocket to show to the brothers. Oh. It's her cross. Dumb bitch does she really think that'll do anything.

"TAKE THAT YOU MONSTERS!"

...

Is she serious? Huh.

We all just stayed in our positions and stared at the poor Yui like she was stupid. I mean. She is stupid. Oh what the hell.

After a short silence Shu and I both chuckled.
I stopped moving my hand that's in Shu's hair and looked up at her.

"Yui......Honey. You have to be stupid to believe all that crap. Honestly, how dumb can you be. And to think that you've only just found out that they're vampires."

"You can't really believe there's any truth behind that old fairytale written by a mortal. The one that claims vampires are vulnerable to garlic, holy crosses, and sunshine. It only goes to show how foolish and arrogant mortals can be, and it infuriates me." Reiji stated after me.

"Oh how much I agree~ I told you Yui, you shouldn't have watched Twilight, that shit really got to your head. Or was it that stupid church that told you this." I told her while smirking, earning giggles from the triplets.

As soon as I said those words, she looked terrified.
She quickly ran out busting through tha doors while running once again...Like an idiot.

"Hehe~ She's so defenceless without her church slaves. It's so amusing to watch." I said giggling and then continued fiddling with my shoe's hair, earning a small smirk in return.

"Her manners are utterly deplorable." Reiji said as the doors closed.

"Of course they are. She's a spoilt brat who got everything she wanted. Anyways, are you three gonna chase her or not?" I questioned to the triplets, earning smirks from them. They all then teleported one by one.

"*sigh* This is going to take some time....Anyways, can someone show me to my room please?" I asked as I looked around to see who was left.....My shoe and my pigeon ^-^

"I'll take you...." The person underneath my head said as he started to sit up.

Shu picked me up bridal style and teleported us to my room, which made me a little light headed.

"Please don't do that without telling me first my head mannn ;_;" I sulked.

He groaned while laying me on the bed and joining.

"Just go to sleep, we have school later...." He instructed.

"yes sssir" I said snuggling closer to his chest.
b ec aus e.... . ..
he smelt noicee
like cinnamon and....
caramel? :3

———

I woke up cold to realise that Shu was no longer there *sigh*.

I sat up to see a uniform at the end of the bed. It looks pretty gooood.
There was a note with the uniform that told me to get ready and be downstairs by 10pm. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 9:03. I guess I could take a bath.

Before I walked to the bathroom I looked at the room. I like it.

 I like it