Chapter Seven

Ciel pov

Hot water rushed down my head and into my back and I sighed in satisfaction. It's been forever since I had a good long shower.

I stepped out and dried myself off before putting on the randomness outfit I could find, a huge sweater and black yoga pants. Who cares? I went downstairs and saw Sebastian deep in thought at his computer. I smiled, he looks so handsome while focused. I put some bagel bites in the microwave for a few seconds before putting them on plate and giving them to him. He smiled at me. "You look adorable in my sweater." He said. I blushed. "Yeah..yeah...get back to work." I said rolled my eyes.

I went back into the kitchen and pulled out a cook book. I'm gonna do something I haven't done in a while: make a red velvet cake. I love them.

I was about to get out the milk but the doorbell rang. I expected the delivery guy or even the pizza guy. But instead, a teary eyed Alois stood there.....I gasped.

"What's wrong? Why are you here alone?" I asked and grabbed his shoulder.

"C-Claude....he's...he's been cheating-g on-n me!" Alois said and hugged me. "We pulled up-p to a bar and he told-d me to stay put-t...but when I decided he was gone t-too long...I went in and found-d him making out with a g-girl!!" He explained. "I didn't know what to do or where to go...so I came here on instinct because I knew he'd never look for me here. Can I stay?" He asked.

"Of course!" I said. My eyes shifted to Sebastian in the kitchen doorway. "Did you know about this?" I asked.

"I had my suspicions, but I didn't believe them. I'm sorry." He explained.

I led him to the kitchen and sat him down. I gave him my hot chocolate I had made a few minutes earlier to drink while I baked. "You can sleep in my bed for now." I said.

"But-" I covered hi mouth with my hand.

"Shh. I haven't slept with Sebastian in a few days, he'll be excited to have me with him again." I explained.

Alois sniffed. "I don't know what I would do without friends like you....." He said and hugged me.

3rd pov

"S***!" Claude yelled.

He had rushed home, in search for Alois. Hannah had forced herself on him, and Alois saw at the wrong moment. When he got home, he found almost nothing of Alois's in his, no, their room. Alois wedding band was on the bed.

Claude practically ripped the phone from the stand in the kitchen and called Sebastian's house, because he knew how Alois loved to come over and see Ciel.

Alois jumped when the phone rang. "It's him!" He said. "Don't let him know I'm here!" Ciel picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Ciel? Is Alois there? I need to speak to him!" Claude said, sounding urgent.

"No. He's not here. I'll get Sebastian to tell you if he does show up later." Ciel lied.

"Alright....just....I need to explain some things to him..." He hung up.

Ciel looked back at Alois. "I'll get a job...I can make my own money...I just...I never want to see him again." Alois said. Ciel nodded.

"I can relate..." Ciel said.

Short chapter! Sorry! Plus, i meant to tell you guys that I am not allowed to text on here.....or anywhere. I'm sorry! I wish I could, but I've got overprotective parents and they will think you are a serial killer so...yeah. Bye!