a Wattpad Cliche

guys i followed Captain_Epic_Jen 's "how to write a wattpad cliche"...this is how it turned out....

Title:I'm A Nerd, so how did I become the girlfriend of the most popular Badbooy in school?

Cover:

Discription: welcome to the life of Emily, who is just your average, boring nerd

Discription: welcome to the life of Emily, who is just your average, boring nerd. Emily gets bullied because she is a straight A student and her mom & dad and siblings just died in a tragic boating accident. So now she lives with her abusive Aunt Lily, suffering in silent pain as the rest of her classmates continue to bully and abuse her.

but, what will happen when the schools notorius bad boy, a devastaingly mysterious and hansome lollypop named Badboy Badboyenson notices Emily after she accedentally made out with his brother. little does she know, Badboy is actully a good boy at heart who wants love.

besides the horrible bullying going on in Emily's life, there are only two problems standing in the way of Emily and Badboy's love life. first being Emily's best friend/possible love intrest neighbor type guy, a nerdy good boy named Goodboy Nerdson! how will Emily and Badboy defeat the nerdy love intrest instead of just letting him down nicely??

and the other problem is Fern Paris, aka, the renowned school pouplular girl. Fern has her foot set on Badboy and won't stop until he is hers until the end of forever. will Fern and her comicly large and perky foot get in they way of Emily and Badboy's fling?

find out in..."I'm A Nerd, so how did I become the girlfriend of the most popular Badbooy in school?"

Charecter Discrition:

Name: Emily

Gender: girl, duh

Sexuality: straight, duh

Age: 17, duh

Height: tall...like 11 feet?

Body Type: like...model but she thinks she is ugly

Breasts: BIG

Clothing Style: hot nerd

Eyes: icey blue ORBS

Lips: big and kissable

Hair: blonde, duh

Personality: ...goodgirl.......

step 5 was the actual book but im not gonna write it if u won't read it so...do u want me to write it?  just for fun, it isn't suposed to be GOOD. but ya. let me know. ummmmmmmm bye?