2

Taehyung's POV

~Lunch~

I walked into the lunchroom feeling a bit nervous. I brushed it off and looked for Jimin and Baekhyun. "BIIITTTCCCHHH WE'RE OVER HERE!!" I heard someone yell. I looked around but couldn't find the person. "BITCH IS YOU BLIND IM RIGHT HERE!!!" I looked down a little and noticed that it was Jimin. He was just blocked by oh my god.

I ran towards Jimin's table and hugged the brown haired male. "JIN HYUNGGG!!!!" I hugged Jin as tight as I could. "Tae s-stop! C-Can't brEATH!" "Oh sorry."

"Jin couldn't greet you this morning because he was too busy telling himself how beautiful he is

"Jin couldn't greet you this morning because he was too busy telling himself how beautiful he is." Baekhyun explained. "Yah! Stop exposing me!"

As Baekhyun and Jin were arguing, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. "Hey, you." I froze up and turned around. It was the guy from gym. What does he want now? I mentally groaned. "What do you want?" He frowned and pushed me to the ground. Jin, Jimin, and Baekhyun quickly went to help me.

Jungkook's POV

Who the hell does this guy think he is?! He can't talk to me like that and I won't let him! I grabbed a milkshake from near by and poured it on the boy's head.

"What the fuck?! Stop it!" The boy shouted at me. I only smirked. "It's what you get for talking back to me."

I turned around and was about to walk away until I heard the boy laugh. "Yeah we'll get used to it honeybun because I can talk to you however I want."

I watched as he walked towards the nurse's office with his friends.

I growled and went back to my table. "What the fuck?" I whispered to myself.

Taehyung's POV

The school's nurse's office had a shower that they let me use to clean up. Baekhyun had extra clothes that he let me borrow. It was a NASA shirt with some black jeans.

The last bell rang and everyone rushed out their classrooms to get home.

I was about to leave until someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to be faced with a pretty tall guy and a shorter male. "Um..hi?" I greeted awkwardly. "Hi! I'm Taeyong and this is my boyfriend Jaehyun. We saw what happened to you during lunch and wanted to check if you were okay."

I blinked. "Oh! Oh, no, yeah, I'm fine. That guy was just mad because I kind of called him out for harassment." I replied with a smile. "Oh, yeah. That's Jeon Jungkook. He's the most popular boy in school and is really rich. He's basically worshipped by most of the students." Taeyong explained.

"He's also a really big dick. Our group of friends is the group that doesn't really care about him nor his friends." Jaehyun smiles. "Would you and you're friends like to sit with us at lunch tomorrow? I do have to warn you though, there's a lot of people in the P.W.C.C.L.A.J." Jaehyun offers. "P.W.C.C.L.A.J?" I questioned.

"People Who Could Care Less About Juancock." Taeyong giggled. I laughed. "Oh my god I love that. Oh and my friends and I would love to sit with you guys." I grinned. "Cool! We eat outside though because there are many of us." I nodded and asked," How many of you are there exactly?" Taeyong looked up.

"41." Taeyong replied. "What?! That's a lot of people!!" Both Taeyong and Jaehyun nodded in agreement. "Well, see you tomorrow I guess." "Yeah, see ya!" Taeyong waved while walking away with Jaehyun.

Soooo, idk wtf the plot or storyline is supposed to go I just made it all up. Sorry if I took to long and sorry if it's shitty! I always have a major writer's block when I write stories. Anyway, I'm think of writing another kookv book! I have it written down on a journal. It's kinda based off Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World. Jungkook is kinda supposed to be Scott and Taehyung is Ramona. So yeet.

✌️