4

Taehyung's POV

Lunch was nice. I made tons of new friends who are actually all in the kpop club. Speaking of the Kpop Club, Jimin and I are making our way towards the dance room. As soon as we enter the room, we are met with P.W.C.C.L.A.J. There were also two other guys.

"Hello! Welcome to the Kpop Club! I'm the manager, Jung Hoseok but you can call me Hobi!" Well, now I know who one of two guys were. I glance at Jimin and see that his eyes are sparkling and his face was a light pink. Then I realized, this is his other crush. I tapped his shoulder and kinda pointed at Hobi. "Him?" I asked. Jimin nodded.

Then, the other man introduced himself. "Hello, my name is Kim Namjoon. I help create the songs and just help around in general." Oooh. This is the Kim Namjoon! The Kim Namjoon that my friend, Kim Seokjin, is TOTALLY crushing on!

"Okay well by the looks of if, you all seem to know each other pretty well, so I guess now I will ask you all to form groups. These groups will be your official dance group. You will all dance, sing, and produce music together." Hobi stated. "So like kpop idols?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, like kpop idols. Throughout the school year, you will complete kpop challenges with your group. Now, with that said, go ahead and get into your groups." Everyone got into groups at the speed of light. Jimin and I just stood there. The groups were exactly like the P.W.C.C.L.A.J groups so nothing really changed.

That left me and Jimin to be a performing duo. That is, until Hobi came to us. "Hey, how about we join you two? It'll be fun I promise," Hobi said to us. "U-Um, I, Uh-" Jimin stuttered. "He means sure!" I responded with a smile. "Great! I'll get Namjoon!"

I could see that Jimin let out a long sigh. I grinned and began to sing, "Hobi, Chim, and Yoongi sittin' on a tree. K-I-S-S-" I felt Jimin slap his hand over my mouth and whisper,"SHUT. UP." I smirked and licked his hand. Jimin pulled away and wiped his hand on his pants. "DISGUSTANG." He laughed.

Finally, Hobi and Namjoon walked over to us. "So, I was thinking," Hobi said as he wrote on a journal, "our group name will be Bangtan Sonyeondan but that's a long name so we'll simplify it to BTS but the name still has meaning which is that we're bulletproof." I blinked. "I actually like that." Jimin and Namjoon agreed.

The entire club spent an hour coming up with their group name, logo, fandom name, lightstick designs, etc. Unfortunately, there's not enough money to provide for these groups even if they do succeed. But that's something that will be worked on in the future.

As soon as the club ended, Jimin and I walked towards the school entrance to head home. As we approached a hallway, we overheard some guys whispering. We decided to take a closer look and found Jungkook, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi talking. We quickly hid behind a wall.

"Come on! It's the best idea I've ever had! Plus we already have two other members! They're both really attractive and one of them has a nice deep voice! But, I would definitely go out with the shorter one." I nudged Jimin. He blushed and rolled his eyes. "That's besides the point." Jungkook frowned. "Then what's the point?"

"The point is that we can make our own boy group! We have lots of talents and I really think this male idol group could really put our talents to use." Yoongi and Jungkook pondered. "Well... that's not a bad idea. I'm in." Yoongi responded. "I don't know, it doesn't seem very cool." Jungkook pouted. Hoseok looked at Yoongi who looked at Namjoon who nodded. "Kook, I'm in the group. I'm apart of making the music and people who make music are totally cool." Namjoon told Jungkook. "Okay I'm in." Jungkook grinned.

"Hell yeah! We'll meet the other two members on Friday." Hobi stated. Everyone nodded and left.

Jimin and I looked at each other. "Well, this is complete shit," I grumbled out. "For both of us." Jimin sighed. "Well, there's nothing we can do about it and I don't wanna make Hobi sad." I rolled my eyes.
"Hey, let's ask Jin hyung to join. He won't say no to Namjoon." I suggested. "Oh my god yes! Let's call him when we get to your place." I nodded and we went home.

A/N: Hello again! I've been gone for so LONG. I sorta completely lost I retest in this book even though it's my most successful book EVER. I know a lot of you were asking me to update but even if I wanted to, I had no inspiration and didn't know where to start. But I do hope you like this chapter!

Also, Q&A maybe?

Yes

No

The Q&A Can be question about the book, future works, my other works, or just basic questions. You can comment you questions on the yes part.