3

Taehyung's POV

It was Tuesday morning and I felt like I was dying. I really didn't want to learn anything today. Nevertheless, I got up and did my morning routine.
I thought long and hard about my outfit for today. Since I'm feeling lazy, I threw on a tank top and some sweatpants along with black Adidas. 

I ate breakfast and put my backpack on. I locked my house door and skateboarded to school.

~~

I met up with Jimin, Jin, and Baekhyun in the front of the school. We chatted until the bell rang. As we walked into math, I remembered we had a test. "Fuck." Jimin heard and turned to me. "What's up?" "I just remembered we have a math test today."

"Attention class, we will begin with our math tests after announcements." Mr. Lee announced. The entire class groaned. I quickly studied and before I knew it, the test was already being passed out. "If you don't know a question skip it and come back to it later. You may begin."

After 15 minutes of self anger and pure frustration, I finished half of the test! Now, it was time for the other half. It was pretty easy.

Riiiiinnngggg
At last, the bell rang. Everyone turned in their tests and ran out the room.

Time for gym with Jimin and him. Not gonna lie, Jungkook's pretty fucking daddy material but he's a dick so I'll pass. Upon entering the gym, I saw a poster for kpop dancing. I personally loved kpop so I decided to take a look.

Kpop Dance Club!

Join us after school to have fun and dance to your kpop favorites!
Dates: Every Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
Time: 4:00pm-5:00pm

Without a second thought, I took out a sharpie from my bag and wrote my name down. "You wanna sign up with me Chim?" I asked Jimin. "Sure what the hell." He wrote his name down on the last line.

After that, we changed for gym. I wore men clothes this time. The loose shorts felt a bit comfier than tight booty shorts. Coach Choi was feeling nice and chill today so he let us have a free period.

Jimin and I were chatting away until a guy with dull mint hair walked up to us. "Hey." I stared at him and glanced at Jimin. His face was red and his eyes were wide. "Um Jimin are you ok? You look red." The male asked in a almost unnoticeable worried tone.

Jimin snapped out of LaLa land and responded. "Y-Yeah Yoongi Hyung I'm totally f-fine!" Jimin chuckled nervously. "Yoongi" nodded and turned to me. "Hey, I'm Yoongi. You must be Taehyung right?"

I nodded and smiled. Not bad Jimin. Next thing I knew, Jungkook was with us. "Hey." I glared at said boy. Jungkook glared back. Yonngi and Jimin starred at us.

After a while of glaring, Yoongi cleared his throat. "Are you guys finished having your little starring contest?" He asked. I huffed and turned away from Jungkook and began talking to Jimin.

"Hey Kook! Come over here are have an arm wrestling contest with us!" Yugyeom called out. Jungkook ran over to the group of guys and began to arm wrestle.

Yoongi didn't go with Jungkook, he decided to stay with us. "So, why were you guys literally death glaring at each other?" Jimin turned to Yoongi and explained everything.

"Oh. I'm not surprised. Jungkook's ego is higher than my grades if I'm being honest." Yoongi grinned. I replied with a 'tsk'.

~~

As soon as we arrived at lunch, I spotted Taeyong and Jaehyun. "Taeyong!!" I called out. He turned around and began walking towards me. "Hi! I'm glad you actually came to sit with us."