authors note + feedback!

IT'S OVER!!!

^^ me, right now

^^ me, right now

okay. okay. okay. 

let me just start off with holy guacamole, this was a long journey of a love/hate relationship with this story. (and it almost feels surreal that it's over) but i love it now and i hope you loved it too! or liked it. at least a little bit.

(mostly i hope you didn't just read thirty + chapters of a book you hated) 

THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading! it's so much fun creating for others, and you guys are such a motivation for me. i really appreciate every minute you took time out of your day to read my silly little story. 

i hope this story was fun to read. i hope that this story makes you love your friends. and i hope that this story made you crave pizza at least once.

oh, and THERE WILL BE A BONUS CHAPTER. (you didn't really think i would just forget about David and Hannah's FIRST date, did you?) 

(I just didn't think that it was necessary for the main part of the book. like, it wasn't really the point, you know? (if you disagree, let me know!) )

IT WILL BE POSTED SOON!!

anyway. 

I'm done talking. NOW IT'S YOUR TURN! i would like to hear from you awesome readers + writers and have your feedback. i just have a few questions to help me improve my writing :) 

1. Did you feel like all the loose ends were tied up? (things with Grace, or David's parents, or the french teacher, etc)

2. Did it feel like the story dragged out? Were there parts that you found yourself skimming? Did it flow well?

3. Which character was your favorite? Was there one that you would most like to hang out with in real life? Did you feel like you knew the characters?

4. Any other tips? Or anything else you think I should know? 

Thank you all again! You guys are the best

SHAMELESS PLUG: if you like my writing style, be sure to check out my other stories!! I'm currently posting one called 'Sonder', about a girl with a unique relationship with her court-ordered therapist. it's goofy (cuz i can't write anything else) but definitely has heart to it.