Chapter 17 - "Maybe our favourite quotations say more about us..."

Chapter 17

“Maybe our favourite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we’re quoting.”

-       John Green

Trey traced circles over my hip bones as he hummed along to a song that I knew I’d heard before I just wasn’t sure where from. I closed my eyes and sighed heavily. We’d been lying in bed since Saturday night and I knew it was time to get up and get ready for school. It was pretty pathetic how much time we’d spent tangled in sheets in the past two days.

He chuckled. “You’re awfully quiet for once.”

I opened one eye and yawned. “I’m just feeling really good right now.”

He stopped rubbing my skin and placed his hands on the insides of my thighs. “Well, we have to get up. We can’t exactly be late for school, can we?”

I groaned and covered my face with my hands. “Yes we can.”

He stood up and all of a sudden I felt really cold and empty. I opened my eyes and leant up on my elbows, wincing at him. I looked out the little window and saw that the skies were grey and rain was pattering down softly. I met Trey’s eyes and smiled small.

“We could stay here all day?” I whispered.

He shook his head and grabbed both of my hands. “No, we already did that. We have to get up today.”

I sighed and stood up I was only wearing a really baggy tank top and pair of lacy underwear. I pulled the top off in one swift movement and leant down to pick up my bra. I could feel his eyes watching me closely. I turned around and crossed my arms over my chest, tilting my head to the side.

“Do you still want to go to school?” I asked, trying to be sexy.

He bit his lip so hard that I could see the pain in his eyes; he grabbed my hips and pulled me close to him so that I was pressing right up against his bare body. “You’re such a tease. There are so many things I want to do to you right now and I just…”

I let my hands slide down the back of his boxers. “Do it.” I whispered right into his ear, letting my lips trail over it. “Nobody is stopping you. Do it.”

He groaned so loud, I could feel his frustration. I looked down at our bodies pressed together as he slowly hardened, pressing against me. I met his eyes and I saw his Adam’s apple as he swallowed. I let one of my hands slowly and softly dance around his hip and over his bulge, never looking away from his eyes.

“Come on, we have time.” I whispered. “We have to. I need it. If I don’t have you now I’m going to be waiting for it all day and I’m not sure I’ll be able to do that.”

“Well you’re going to have to.” He sighed.

I pushed him back, onto the bed slowly. “No.”

He laughed and sat down, pulling me onto his lap. I wrapped my legs tight around his waist and began pulling off his boxers. His lips crashed onto mine and I let my hands move up to his hair I rubbed my hands all the way down his back as his hands slipped down my underwear and slowly began pulling them off. He didn’t get very far though because there was a knock on the door and it swung open all at the same time.

I burst into laughter and clung to Trey, wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing myself against him so that everything was covered up.

“Fuck.” Tully all but squealed. “I thought you’d be gone by now…sorry.”