bonus chapter- WICKED

WICKED compound, date- unknown

Janson furiously ran down the hall. Alerting message beeped on his watch on the way, creating a trail of hollow sounds through emptiness, punctured by footsteps of his heavily guarded men as his ears refused to hear anything else but a strict command that still replayed through his mind. Find my daughter. Ava gave him one of the seemingly simplest things as his task yet in a barren wasteland, riddled with burned buildings, sun as hot and as nothing ever known he wasn't sure if finding her alive was what he had hoped for.

He neared a fork in his way, as furious as ever ran right through the rest of quickly dropping inches of white walls and metal floor as he pushed open the door right at his front. The room he had entered was plain, a chair, a desk and one certainly confidently looking doctor sitting in the middle. "Where is Aria Paige, Dr. Hoffman?" Janson slammed the manila folder soundly, it unable to hold the pressure of his actions as it shot open- in Hoffman's lap landed a piece of paper with Aria's name on.

Name: Aria Paige
Named after: Maria Curie
Subject A6, The Star
Diagnosis: to be found and brought back
Immunity: to be determined

Hoffman's eyes skimmed the paper rather calmly, despite that she deeply feared for Aria's well being which had more then once caused an alternation in Ava Paige's experiment. Finally she looked up. "Mister Janson, my knowledge extends only to her scientific report." Rosie placed the paper back on the table, her diplomatic tone forcing even more frustration through the man's already furious and impatient mind.

"You are lucky chancellor is your friend. Otherwise, you'd be hanging out with Cranks." Janson sneered loudly, none of which scared Rosie into believing Ava would abandon her if she was to find out Rosie and Derek have been working against WICKED.

"If you were to ask me..." Rosie thought out loud. "You'll never find her now that she's with Thomas."

"I'll just kill him then." Janson smirked, then forced open the door only to slam them shut on the way out- however Rosie remained still in her seat, not the yelling nor the soundly slam of the door could scare the young doctor.

Not if I have a say in it. Rosie thought, before she got up as well, leaving the room behind.