Chapter 7

Y/N's POV
Jimin oppa and I were at my favourite boutique choosing some dresses.

"Oppa, how do this looks?" I asked.
"Wow! You look good on anything. No wonder the boys at school well falling head over heels for you" he said.
"Stop it!" I laughed and kept on trying some more dresses.

At last , I decided to choose this.

"I'll send you home to get ready and I'll take you back around 7

"I'll send you home to get ready and I'll take you back around 7. Okay?" Jimin oppa said and he drove me home.

I quickly took a bath and get my make up ready.

"Y/N. Where are you going?" Rose unnie enter my room. " oh! I have family dinner tonight" I said happily. " i heard what happen today. Are you okay?" She asked and sat on my bed. "I'm fine. Jimin oppa took really good care of me" I laughed.

Jungkook's POV
Jimin hyung was home after sending Y/N home. I decided to try talking to him.

"Hyung~ can I talk with you?" I asked.
"I'm not in the mood" he said. "Please hyung~" I asked and he just sighed. I could see he's getting ready for his family dinner.

"Who beat Y/N?" I asked. " Miyeon" He answered. " Jungkook, don't asked her to do that again. I hate seeing her hurt. She's already hurt , so don't add the sadness." He said and walk out of his room. I know that Jimin hyung is very protective towards Y/N.

Y/N's POV
I receive a text from Jungkook and I was not in the mood to read it.

"Y/N~ Jimin here!" Lisa unnie yelled from the living room. " coming~" I said and walk out of my room.

Restaurant

"Hi everyone!" Both of us greet our parents.
"Hi, wow! The two of you looks nice" Jimin oppa's mom said and we both sat next to each other.

"Thanks, aunty! Jimin oppa bought me this dress" I smiled. "Oh really!.. Good job boy!" Uncle said and gave Jimin oppa a thumb ups.

"So, lets eat!" My dad said and we all started to eat.

While eating, my dad suddenly make an announcement.

" so, tonight's dinner was to congratulate Y/N" he said. " me? For what?" I asked curious. " remember that you applied for the School of Performance Art in America?" He asked. " yeah?"

"You got accepted!" He said happily and I was on cloud nine. Finally my dreams come true.
"Really?"

"Yes! Congratulations!" My dad says and we all smiled to each other. " so, when will her be going?" Aunty asked. "Next week!" Dad says.

"What?!" Jimin oppa said shocked. Me? I'm glad. This time I will surely get over Jungkook.
"Yes!" I said satisfied. "I already told your school principal and Its all settled" he said.
"Nice dad!" I have him a thumbs up.

"No~~~~ don't leave me" Suddenly Jimin oppa whined. " haha.. its not gonna take long." I said. " still. Mom can't I go with her" he asked. " no. Stay here young man. Until when will you stop clinging onto this young lady" aunty said strictly. " you're so bad to me" he whined.

"Don't worry , I will make sure to call you always" I said to him. " promise?" He said like a kid . " promise" I said and pinky promise him.

"Aigoo~ they were soo close with each other" my mom said.

We had an awesome dinner that night. I went home with my parents. Well, I need to spend time with them before I went to America.