Chapter 15

Y/N's POV
After dance practice, the boys said that they want to treat me dinner.

"Y/N! Lets go have dinner with us!" Jin oppa said. " urmmm... I don't know." I said.

"C'mon. We all miss you. Please hang out with us." Jimin oppa said. " please. Please . Please~" V oppa pleaded. " okay then." I said.

"Yay! Lets go" V oppa jumped and quickly dragged me out of the room.

Restaurant

There was only me and BTS. Blackpink have some things to do. Yeah-yeah! Their famous and busy and everything so, they left me with the boys who were really annoying at times.

We finish ordering and started to talk with each other. I decided to sit as further away from Jungkook. *I sit between Jimin oppa and V oppa.

"Y/N, tell us! How's America?" RM oppa asked.
"Well~ its fun. Most importantly I make a lot of friends." I smiled. " do you meet a lot of pretty girls?" J-hope oppa asked.

"I do but I'm way more prettier." I said confidently. "Ooh! It's been a long time not hearing that. Cool!" Suga oppa said and me make a fist bump. " why didn't you tell us you're back?" Jin oppa asked.

"Yeah, I can't believe you hide in the room the whole time!" V oppa said. " It just..... Nothing. Just wanna make fun of you guys" I said with fake laugh. I know Jimin oppa knows that I lied.

"Are you sure? Or is it because-" V oppa was cutted by Suga oppa who slapped his arms. "Sorry. I should've said that" V oppa said. I just smiled acting like I have no clue about what they were talking about.

"Jungkook why aren't you talking? You said you missed Y/N." RM oppa said cracking the silence. " oh... I've talk to her at the dance room." Jungkook answer and I was not interested to look at him.

I was eating my food when Jimin oppa whispered me something. " lets go for a walk. Just the two of us." And I nodded.

"Guys, I will be sending Y/N home." Jimin oppa said. " why are you stealing her?~~" V oppa whined. "Yah! Its almost 8 o'clock. She needs some rest." Jimin oppa said.

"Yeah. Jimin is right. But Y/N, can we have your number? We know that you change the old one." Jin oppa said. " sure! Asked from the unnies." I smiled.

"why won't you just give us?" Suga oppa asked.
"I don't trust you guys. If I gave it now, this guy might call me throughout the night." I said while pointing at V oppa. "What?! Me?" V oppa said.

"Gonna go now! Bye" I said and hug all the members except Jungkook. I avoid him. I don't know why but I want to avoid him so bad.

Jimin oppa's car

"Y/N~" Jimin oppa said while driving. "Oppa, sorry I didn't tell you. I was just-"

"I know that you're trying to avoid Jungkook." He cutted me off. " but he change a lot when you left. He realise that he was wrong. He cried everyday after he knows that you left and didn't tell him." He added.

"Oppa~ I can't be the girl I'm before. I've change a lot too. I finally get to forget him." I explained. " I know. They all know too. But can't you just try to forgive him. He still blamed himself for all the things in the past" he said.

"I-I.."
"Y/N, I know that you don't hate him. You will never hate him. Ani, you can't hate him." He said.

"I admit , I don't hate him... its just I don't know how to react in front of him after all of the things that happened" I explain. "Oppa, forgetting him was the hardest thing that I've ever done and I'm glad that I've gone through it." I said.

"But can you just let him talk to you? He looked really sad during at the restaurant" he coax me. " Let's see how it goes" I said.
After that, we started to change the topic. I miss Jimin oppa.

"So, did our family already know that you're back?" He asked. "Yup! We even have a family dinner the day after I arrive." I smiled. "And they didn't told me. Wait?! Family dinner? Without me?" Jimin oppa said in shocked.

"Hahahaha.. yup! I told them not to tell you." I said and stuck my tongue out to him. "Yah!" He said and I just laughed at him.

"Why didn't you tell that the female solo artist of YG is you?" Jimin oppa asked. "Surprise! Haven't you heard about me before?" I asked.
"I did here you song at Blackpink's house. Lisa always play them when we were there but I didn't expect it was you the whole time" He explain.

"Well~ the company don't want me to be very busy before I finished study so, yeah..." I said.
" You're dance was cool. I need to learn from you" Jimin oppa said.

"Sure. 100$ per hour" I joked. "Yah!" He said and laughed.

Not long after, we arrive at my apartment that I shared with the unnies.