Chapter 21

Kitchen
Y/N's POV
"Hey, what took you guys so long? We're waiting for so long.." Jin oppa said.
"Ooh.. I was waiting for her to get ready. Whats people always says was right. Girls do take long time to get ready." Jungkook said.

"Yah. Not all girls okay~" Rose unnie said. "Yeah2." V oppa said and high fives Jungkook.
"Stop it. Lets eat." Rapmon oppa said and we all take our seat.

After eating we decided to play some games at the living room.

"So what game should we play first?" Jisoo unnie asked. "well~ lets warming up with truth or dare." Jimin says. "Nah~ thats boring. Lets play guessing the dance game." Suga oppa said. Therefore we all agreed with the game.

*the game is that one person of each team will dance and the other will guess what song is that.

So, we decided to apart into 2 groups . Boys vs girls. They decided fo the maknae to dance.
That will be me against Jungkook.

So , we dance. We had a lot of fun actually.

After the game,

"I'm tired." I sighed and sit on the couch next to Jungkook since thats the only spot that's empty. " yeah, me too. Dancing is tiring." Jungkook said.

"Kookie, do you guys have ice cream in the fridge?" I asked. " I think we do." He answered. " can I have some?" I asked him again. " sure." He said and I quickly went to the kitchen.
I took the ice cream and went back to the couch . "What movie are we watching?" I asked Jungkook since he sat next to me and I don't to asked the oldest because they look kinda busy preparing for the movie night.

"I don't know. Let's just watch it." Jungkook said and rest his head on my shoulder. I was a bit shocked by his action and just shrugged it off. We're friends and we always do that before. So, yah..
While waiting I start to scoop my ice cream and eat it. Man, I don't know why there's some people around the world who doesn't like ice cream.

Then the movie start,I was really into my ice cream until I felt someone poked my cheek. It's Jungkook. "What?" I asked not lookjng at him. "I want ice cream toooo~~" he said like a kid. " Get yourself one. There's still a lot more containers of ice cream in the freezer." I said not wanting to share my ice cream.

"No... I want your ice cream.. Please~~" he pleaded. "Urgh!! Fine." I said and gave the container to him.. "Uh-oh. Feed meee" he said like a kid but only can be heard by the both of us. The oppas and unnies were focus on the movie.

"Urgh!! You're so annoying." I said and feed him the ice cream. Not wanting to argue even more while he smile in satisfaction. He looks so cute pouting like that, I can't deny it. Through out the movie, I realise that I'm snuggling in Jungkook's embrace. It was really comfy just like before. Without I realise it, I started to drift off to sleep.

Jungkook's POV
I felt happy that Y/N snuggling closer to me. It makes me feel like she trust me and I'm happy that finally I can make her mine now.

I could see that she also felt comfortable in my embrace which is cute. Not long after, I saw that she started to dozed off. I carried her to my room and not long after I started to drift off too with her still in my embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, guys!!!
Its been a while right? Sorry for taking so long to update and sorry for this chapter. I think this is one of the worst chaoter that I've wrote so far. Btw, hiw did you think about this story?
Is it okay or nahh??
Please give me an honest opinion.
I really appreciate that you still want to read this story eventhough it is really not that good like others story and I'm teally thankful for that.

Saranghae my readers.