Chapter 17

Y/N's POV
Its been a few months now. Me and Jungkook became friends but not as closed like before. I just treat him just like his hyungs.

Today I have to practice for my concert tomorrow.

I was exhausted after the dance. Suddenly, I heard applause from the door. Its Jimin oppa, V oppa and Jungkook.

"Wow! That song was good~" V oppa said. "Thanks!" I said. " cool~" Jungkook said and high fived me. " I guess you guys are okay now.." Jimin oppa said.

"Yup! We're good." Jungkook said confidently and place his right arm around my shoulder.
"I think so. But if he messed up again, I will never forgive him again." I said while glaring at Jungkook.

"Hehe" Jungkook grinned. "Yah! Jungkook! Y/N is mine. Don't take her from me." V oppa suddenly said and pull me from Jungkook.
"Hyung..... She's mine." Jungkook said which shocked me.

"Hey, I'm Jimin oppa's." I said and hug Jimin oppa. " Yup! I'm the right person to own her." He said confidently.

"Btw, Y/N. Are you ready for your concert tomorrow?" V oppa asked. "Yup! I'm super excited to show you guys" I said happily.
"We're excited too. Thanks for inviting us." Jimin oppa said.

"Make sure you all come."I said. "Don't worry." Jungkook said.

"Wait?! Why are you guys here?" I asked realising that I don't know why they are coming. " oh! We just wanna have dinner with you. Is it okay?" Jungkook said.

"Yeah , sure. I'll get my bag" I said and walk to my bag.

Jimin's POV
Me, Jungkook and V went to Y/N's company. We know that she works hard to prepare for her concert tomorrow. Therefore, we decided to grab dinner with her.

When we enter her dance room, she was still dancing. Wow! I don't know that she can sing and dance that good.

Y/N excuses herself to get her bag before we can go get dinner. The three of us was talking.

"Jungkook, have you tell her already?" V asked Jungkook. "Not yet hyung." Jungkook said.
"When then?" I asked. Jungkook wants to confessed to Y/N but he was a bit afraid to do so. You know, since he push her when she confessed before.

"I don't know. I'm afraid that she will avoid me once again" He said. "Yah! Be a man." V said.
"Yup! Show effort that you really likes her." I agreed.

"Just chase after her even though she ran from you. Where's the international playboy skill that you have?" V added. " hyung, that will never be useful is the girl is Y/N" Jungkook said.

"You're right. She's the tough type but I'm sure that she still likes you" I said. "Why are you so confident?" V asked.

"Just look at her. She still haven't get herself a boyfriend" I said. "Yeah, right." Jungkook said.
"Maknae, Jimin is right. You should be the chaser because she will never chase after you after what happen between you two" V added.

Jungkook just sighed. "Guys, lets go." Y/N suddenly said and we went out of the building.