Chapter 1

I woke up and look at the girl beside me. She's still here? I tap her shoulder to wake her up.

"Hey, wake up" She opened her eyes and smiles.

"Good morning babe" She tried to kiss me and I pushed her away.

"What's wrong babe?"

"You should leave, right now"

"You're not even gonna let me eat breakfast here? What a gentleman" She started putting her clothes on.

"No. I already gave you a good time last night, and you expect me to prepare breakfast for you? Swerte mo naman"

"Hmm. How about another round?" She's smiling playfully.

"Sorry. I don't eat left overs" I winked at her.

"Seriously Lorence? Baka nakakalimutan mo? Im a fucking famous model? You don't know what you're missing here"

She's right. She's a half filipina model. I saw her on the cover of a famous magazine and right then,I knew, I wanna fuck her. So I find a way to contact her and asked her out for a dinner last night, and after that, we fucked. I admit it she is fucking good in bed. But one night is enough. Like what I said I don't eat leftovers.

"I am not missing anything here. I already wrecked your pussy honey. To be honest its not as fresh as I expected" I smirked.

"Fuck you Lorence! You know I can ruin your fucking name and its going to affect your business"

"Go on, so I can upload our sex video" I pointed to the CCTV

"Im gonna lose my reputation , Damn right. But i already made enough money to live my whole life. But you? You're gonna lose everything woman" I threatened her. Damn this girl.

"You're a fucking monster" She looks schock. Pero wala naman talagang sex video. The CCTV in my room is turned off.

"You betcha. So do the honors and leave now"

Lumabas na siya ng parang maiiyak. One night stand lang yun na attach agad? Pathetic. No one knows that im a fucking playboy specially my family. I don't want them to know about it either. I wanted to look like a perfect son. They thought na puro aral at trabaho lang ako. But damn, high school pa lang gabi-gabi iba-ibang babae ang ikinakama ko.

---

Im on my way to my Dad's office. Buo na ang plano ko. Im going to make him believe na may balak sumira sa Palermo Enterprises sa Pilipinas na hawak ng kapatid ko.

LUKE PALERMO. Half brother ko. He's a fucking happy go lucky guy. Puro pasarap lang ang alam ng gago na yun. Pero siya pa din ang pinaka malaking shares sa kompanya. Samantalang ako na halos ginawa na ang lahat para patunayan ang sarili ko, nasa baba pa din niya. At hindi ako makakapayag doon. Kaya I made a plan na pabagsakin si Luke para sa akin mapunta ang buong tiwala ni papa. Magpapanggap ako na tulungan siya para maka kuha ako ng full access sa kompaya niya. Then Im going to steal all his investors without him knowing. I know im going to gain all of their trust. Im a fucking good businessman.

Tuso na kung tuso. And im willing to take the risk. Wala akong pakialam kahit sino pang masagasaan. Kukunin ko lang ang dapat sa akin. And i'm going to prove to them na kahit anak lang ako ni Papa sa labas, Im far better than Luke.

I entered my Dad's office.

"Good morning Pa"

"Good morning iho, ano tong nababalitaan ko na may balak daw sumira ng kompanya sa Pilipinas?"

"That's right pa. You know Mr. Wong. I heard that he is planning to take a revenge dahil ayaw mong makipag merge sa kompanya niya"

"Damn that fucking bastard. Im going to call him right now!"