Chapter 3

I went straight in the bathroom when I got home. Tanginang Luke yun sinapak ba naman ako dahil kay Charisse he must've really like her. Kaya from now on mas magiging eager ako to make her fall for me.

I look at the mirror at may pasa ako. I suddenly remembered something..

"Lorence naman! May pasa ka na naman. You dont have to fight everyone for me" She said worridly while pressing ice on my bruises.

"But they are disrespecting you. I wont let them do that to you babe"

"I know. Pero I can handle it naman. Strong ako" She said playfully while showing her invisible muscles.

I chuckled

"Promise me you're not gonna do this again?"

''I'll try''

She pouted her lips.

"Okay. Fine. As long as you promise to not let them disrespect you anymore?"

She smiled. "I promise babe"

Damn. Her smile. It makes me fall harder for her.

I snapped back to reality. Fuck those memories. Fuck this heart. Fuck her for making me feel this way.

I went to bed to sleep and try to stop thinking about her.

---

I was walking inside the company when I saw a wallet. I took it and opened it. There's an id inside it.

Aileen Diminsil

She looks pretty. Wonder if she's hot too. I'll try to find her later and maybe taste her too.

I put it in my pocket. And went to the elevator to go up in my private office. I plan to apologize to Charisse. Ive said a lot of hurtful words yesterday. It was lunch time anyways i'll invite her to eat pizza.

"Hey" She looked shock

"Yes sir?"

"Come in lets eat pizza"

Mukang nag aalangan siya. Pero pumasok din naman sya.

"Sit down" I put the pizza on the table infront her.

"Eat"

"Huh? I mean po?"

"Ano bang tagalog sa eat? Diba kain? Kain ka"

"Ng pizza?"

"Hindi. Ng box. Kung makakain mo edi go. Tch" I tried to joke to make her comfortable with me.

"Eh pero sir.."

"Wag kang mahiya. You did a great job. Maayos ka naman palang mag-trabaho. Akala ko secretary ka for nothing. For my brother's need. Nagkamali ako this is my treat" I smiled.

"Okay la--"

"Nah. It's not okay. This is a sign of my apoplogy. Hindi ko sinasadyang maliitin ka bilang secretary"

"Kalimutan na natin yun sir"

"Yeah. Lets eat" I think she likes me. The way she looks and smiles at me. This is easier than I thought it would be. Kailangan ko lang kumilos pa ng unti.

We talked about the company and about Luke the rest of the lunch break then we went back to work.

Im so bored. Nakita ko naman na lahat ng pumasok na pera and documents sa Palermo Interprise ngayon so I wanna have fun and find a girl for tonight. I cant just ask Charisse cause I'll play the nice guy card on her. I remembered the wallet I saw earlier I grabbed it out of my pocket and I hope na may number sa id nya.