Chapter 2

LORENCE

Im already here in the airport's parking lot with Alvin. Siya ang pinaka pinagkakatiwalaan ko sa lahat ng tauhan ko dito. Isasama ko siya sa Pilipinas dahil alam kong malaki ang maitutulong niya sa akin.

"I convinced Dad na wag kang ipakilala kay Luke. So the plan is you're going to spy on him. Do Everything that we talked about before. Pag magrereport ka kay papa make it look as bad as you can. Okay? Contact me as soon as you landed. You can stay in any hotel you want but never ever go to Hong Star Hotel kaibigan ng kapatid ko ang gagong may ari niyan"

"Noted sir. I'll never let you down"

"Good. I trust you"

"Thank you sir, See you in Philippines!"

Tumango ako at bumababa na agad ako ng kotse para mag mag check in. Im in the business class so no rush. Alvin bought a plane ticket a day later than mine dahil may mga papeles pa din siyang kailangan ayusin.

After 20 minutes nakapasok na rin ako sa eroplano. I saw a woman trying to put her luggage up. Its funny cause she can't reach it.. Damn! She is small but she's hot as fuck. It took me about 2 minutes just checking her body out. Fuck that big butt of hers I wanna freaking slap it with my hard cock. I decided to help her put her things up, cause she made my thing up anyways.

"Thank you" She smiled at me.

"My pleasure" I smiled back.

Unluckily our seats are not beside each other. So I tried to call a flight attendant.

"Hey miss"

"Yes sir?" The flight attendant ask.

"I have problem. I didn't know my secretary booked my seat beside the window. And I dont like sitting here because i get so nauseous easily. Is there a possibility I can sit on that seat? I think that's where im going to feel comfortable." I pointed to the seat beside the hot girl.

I lied, to be honest I made sure that my secretary will book me a seat beside the window because I like looking at the clouds, but damn I wanna try my luck with that girl and possibly get laid on this 16 hour boring flight.

"I'll try to ask the one sitting there sir, But if she didn't agree i'll try to ask some people if they're willing to exchange sit" She smiled and I nodded.

She walk straight to talk to the other girl sitting beside the hot girl. And talked to her for a bit. My face lightened up when I saw that she agreed. The FA walked back to me.

"Great news sir. She agreed to exchange sit with you"

"Thank you very much" I collected all my things and went to sit beside the chick.

"Hi. It's me again"

"Oh hi there. Thank you for helping me again earlier" She smiled again

"That's no problem. Im Lorence. Let me guess your name" I introduced myself.

"Haha. Okay guess"

"Is your name Gorgeous? or maybe beautiful" I winked at her and she started blushing.

"Hahaha. Smooth! Im Erin. Nice to meet you" She shake my hands.

We talk for a bit until the plane took off. Im planning to make a move on her. But all of a sudden she started talking.

"Hey Lorence!"

"Yes Erin?"

"Is it weird that I find you hot and handsome. Haha. Im just saying it cause we might not see each other again after this flight"