1: Attacks

READ THE FIRST CHAPTER, IT'S IMPORTANT!

You are friends with all of the Weasleys; you live with them. Your parents were put into Azkaban, but you weren't told why. Arthur knew about this and Molly took you in as her own. Even though you said that you didn't want to be any trouble, she insisted and you gave in.

You're closest to the twins. They're a year older than you, and you help them with a lot of their pranks. You've also grown to have romantic feelings for the trouble makers. Both of them. Weird, but you can't choose.

Fred and George know you better than anyone else, but that doesn't mean they know everything about you. You self harm, which they don't know. They'd probably think that you are weird or that you're a freak, so you haven't told them. They know that you have depression and anxiety, however, the twins are oblivious to just how bad it gets. You've had several panic attacks just over the course of this week and your arm looks like it was attacked by a werewolf.

You have asked Ron to meet you in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom after last period. He asks you why and you told him you'd explain when you got there..

By the time you had managed to get out of Snape's classroom, he was already there.

"Hey, sorry. Snape."

"Oh, detention?"

"He tried. But a few other kids backed me up.."

"So, what was it you wanted?"

"I..I actually need to talk to you about something.."

"Why me?"

"I'm second closest to you.."

"Uh..okay, what's up then?"

You look around the bathroom, "Are the twins here?"

"No, why would they come here?"

"I guess." You awkwardly scratch the back of your neck, "I..I love both of the twins.."

"Both??"

"I don't know what to do about it!"

"You should talk to them.."

"Are you mad?? This is Fred and George we are talking about! I'll be teased and pranked like there's no tomorrow!"

"They might like to be annoying, but they aren't total gits, Y/N."

"Do you think they'd be angry..?"

"Nah, not at all..it takes a lot to make those two angry."

"Do you think they'll make me choose?"

"Now that...that I am not sure about, Y/N." He tells you.

"But, it's worth a shot right?"

"Well..if it goes wrong..I could just fly away and never return."

"Okay, but don't do that."

~A Couple of Hours Later~

You tried three times to tell Fred and George, but you just couldn't get the words to come out of your mouth. The third time, you ran away to the dorms, you felt a panic attack coming on. By the time you got there, you were having a lot of trouble breathing and you were crying. You sat in the corner of the room, riding out the attack.

By the time it had passed, you could hear everyone going in to the Common Room. You wiped the tears away in case anyone came in and sat on your bed.

As if on cue..

"Hey."

"Oh, hey Mione.."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, great."