2: Relapse

It's been 2 weeks since Fred and George found out about your Anxiety attacks and the self harm, they've been randomly checking your arms. You've been clean for that fortnight...but, something was bound to happen.

You were in Potions when the urge came crashing down on you. You're awful at potions, and Snape doesn't let you forget that. Especially you. When he goes around the class giving, what he calls, feedback, he'll laugh or tut at the others, then he comes to you and he picks you apart. Every little thing. Today was particularly bad, you were already feeling horrible and you just couldn't resist.

Potions was last and you immediately ran to the closest bathroom. There weren't any razors so, you did the reasonable thing..you smashed a mirror. You proceeded to cut your arm then you went to the common room.

The Weasleys and Hermione were already there.

"Hey." You say

"Y/N, follow us." The twins say, and they take you to their dorm.

"Um..what..?"

"Arm check." They tell you.

You look at the floor as George takes your arm pulls up the sleeve. The wounds are still bleeding.

"I'm sorry.." You whisper, while tears roll down your cheeks. You expected them to be angry at you.

"What brought you back?" George asks you, in a soft tone.

"Snape.."

"Oh Merlin, what did he do?" Fred asks.

"He picks me apart in every lesson, I-I just couldn't take it a-anymore.."

"Don't listen to him, Y/N." Fred starts.

"He's had it out for you since the beginning." George finishes.

"But why??"

"It's Snape." They say.

"You're a Gryffindor-" Fred says.

"-and he's a Slytherin. Generally-"

"-they don't get along." They say.

"I guess.."

"Don't let him get t'ya, Y/N" George tells you.

"It's hard.."

"I know- hey! How about we get him back?" George suggests.

"How?" You ask.

"Fireworks!" Fred blurts out.

You laugh and George says, "Yes! What should we do with them?"

"What if we have a firework chase him around the school?" You suggest, "but don't use one of yours, that way there won't be any evidence that you were even involved."

"Oh Merlin! That is a great idea, Y/N!!" Fred exclaims, enthusiasm clear in his voice.

After 15 minutes of searching, Fred found a firework that didn't have the word "Weasley" on it.

"Hey! Found one! It looks like a Muggle firework.."

You laugh, "Arthur must have put that in there, Fred."

"Why though?" George asks.

"Don't complain, George. You're lucky Molly didn't catch him." You say.

"Haha, okay. You win."

"Ohh there are all sorts of things we could do to that!!" George says, clearly excited.

You can't help but find this excitement coming from both of them incredibly adorable.

After an hour of buggering about with the firework, Fred and George put all types of enchantments on it. One of them being that the firework will chase Professor Snape around the school for 10 minutes before exploding. They did some other things to the firework purely to piss the teacher off.

"Hey! I know how we can get it to Snape without him seeing us, but I'll have to go ask Harry for something..I'll be right back!" You say and you leave the common room.

"What is she doing?" George asks.

"I can't read minds, Forge, I'm just as clueless as you are."

"Hey! I'm back!" You arrived back in the Common Room with a piece of parchment.

"Oh Merlin. Is that what I think it is?" George asks, his eyes lighting up.

You chuckle, "Probably."

You take out your wand and tap the parchment, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good... here you go." You give the piece of parchment to the twins.

"The Marauders Map! You are a genius, Y/N!" They tell you.

"Sure." You agree, sarcastically.

"Where is he?" You ask.

"He is...in the..headmaster's office?" Fred says, confused.

"What the fuck?" You ask.

"That is weird.." Fred says.

"Oh well, he's a weird bloke." You say, the twins laugh at your remark.

"That is true." Fred agrees.

After ten incredibly boring minutes of waiting for the teacher to leave the headmaster alone,

"He left! Finally!" George says.

"He's on his way back to the classroom.." You start, "if we get there before him, we could put the firework just inside his classroom, it'll go off once he's in sight."

"Yes! Let's do that! There's a passage that can take us from here to just outside of the Slytherin Common Room. We'll be there in no time, let's go!" Fred says.

Fred and George lead you through a passageway and you come out in the dungeons.

"Where is he?" You ask in a hushed voice.

Fred consults the map, "Not far, but we still have time."

Fred gives George the firework and George runs off towards Snape's office. He comes back after a couple of minutes, laughing.

"Oh Merlin, he'll come here in a second. Just, watch!"

As if on cue, Snape comes sprinting from his office, a firework on his tail. You have to cover your mouth to keep down your laughs. Once Snape is gone, the three of you explode into laughter.

"Oh..Merlin..!" Fred says between laughs. "That...was..great!"

"We should.. should get back." You say.

You all get back to the common room and the twins immediately hug you.

"Guys..?"

They release you, "You should talk to us if someone makes you feel that horrible," Fred starts,

"Yeah, teacher or student. Come to us,"

"We'll get 'em back." They say.

You giggle and say, "Okay, but I can't promise you anything."

Should I tell them how I feel?