chapter 5 mother

(y/n) P.O.V

Me and my brother, Kamui where in the throne room with queen Mikoto.

"you two look as if you're feeling better after a few days to youselves, Kamui and (y/n)." Mikoto said smiling.

"yes, we are" Kamui said.

"all good as new" I said smiling.

"we still have many questions, but at least now we have a few answers" Kamui said.

"yep" I said giving a thumbs up.

"thank you, for giving the space we needed to think" Kamui said smiling.

"ya thanks a lot" I said.

"of course, i'm glad to hear you both are feeling better. if you two wouldn't mind, I have a small favor to asked you both. would you two try sitting on the throne for a moment?" Mikoto asked looking at the giant throne she was standing next to.

I was about to asked why but Kamui did it for me.

"why would we do that?" Kamui asked

'They are dumb, but not that dumb to do something for a person they just met' Dark said, wait HEY!!

"well...this thrown is infused with the power of the first dragons. it is said that those who sit on it regain their true form and mind. i thought if you two sat on the thrown then perhaps-" Mikoto said but was cut of by Kamui.

"wait...do you not trust us? do you think we're under some nohrian spell?" Kamui asked upset standing in front of me.

"is that true?" I asked worriedly.

'Hm' Dark sounded slightly worried.

"no! it has nothing to do with trust. I just wonder if the nohrians have been sealing away your early memories from you both. if so, maybe this special throne could help bring those lost pieces back. those sweet memories of me and your sibling..." Mikoto said.

Now I feel bad.

"we see" me and Kamui said in sync.

'now THIS is deeper then I thought. reminds me of my past' Dark said.

'what is your past anyways?' I thought.

'i'll tell you someday (y/n)' Dark said.

"i'm sorry Kamui and (y/n). I don't mean to push you both towards something you both don't want." Mikoto said sadly, just then a man with dark green hair and glasses walked in.

"excuse me, lady Mikoto. the ceremony is about to begin" The dark green haired man said.

"thank you, Yukimura. Kamui and (y/n), you both probably don't remember him, but this is Yukimura. we would be lost without him!" Mikoto said.

"you are too kind. milady, thought in truth, I still have much to learn" Yukimura said bowing.

 milady, thought in truth, I still have much to learn" Yukimura said bowing