chapter 25 blades drawn

(y/n)'s P.O.V

"this place is one giant maze, I hate mazes...." I said.

'who doesn't?' Dark asked.

"it so frustrating" Kamui said.

"at least its not my castle" Cookie said, (Me: I only speak the truth)

"you're both right..." Alex said, sighing.

"it might be easier if we split up to search the castle" Azura said.

"agreed" me and Kamui said,

"everyone shut up and listen up! we're going yo split up" I said.

"we'll regroup once someone has found the stairs leading up" Kamui said.

"call out once you find the stairs" Alex said.

"i'll sing to alert everyone else, and we'll all move forward together" Azura said.

~timeskip~

Me, Kamui, Cookie, Kagura were looking around.

we walked to a long dark hallway.

"WE FOUND IT!" Cookie shouted, as she fly around, then she landed next to Kagura.

"hey! everyone! they're over--" Kamui tried to say by a familiar dark voice, that wasn't Dark.

"I am the forgotten dragon. the betrayed king. the entombed god...." the voice said.

"what in the world/in the name of grandpa?" me, Kamui, Cookie, and Kagura said.

"in the name of the king of valla, I sentence you both to DEATH!" The voice said.

we turned around and someone tackle us.

~timeskip~

we soon woke up to see Gunter standing over us.

"Gunter?" I asked, as I saw Kamui, Cookie and Kagura starting to wake up.

"your all are coming to. thank goodness" Gunter said.

"we....we were attacked by an incredibly powerful magic...that can almost rival my fathers magic." Cookie said, as she help Kagura stand up.

"I thought. I sensed something. listen milord(s)(,milady). the enemy must have escape down the corridor. I'll chase after them--please wait here and recover." Gunter said, about to walk away.

"No, Gunter!" Cookie said stopping him.

"we'll go with you, it will be easier to capture them if we're together" Kamui said.

"there is something we need to check..." I said.

"...all right. we'll go together." Gunter said.

'i'm starting to not trust Gunter' Dark said.

'why?' I thought.

'you'll see soon' Dark said.

"I think that whoever attacked us just now, was also the one who killed Scarlet." Kamui said.

"what?! are you sure?" Gunter asked.

"now that you say that, it makes sense, he said 'I am the forgotten dragon. the betrayed king. the entombed god....'. we heard those exact words after Scarlet, Cookie, me and Kamui jumped from the bridge" I said.