chapter 21 going forward

(y/n)'s P.O.V

all of us were taking a brake, we walked a lot, most of us were talking to each other, some playing, but me and Kamui? are just watching everyone having fun, while talking to each other.

Them Anthony walk up to us.

"um, Kamui, (y/n)... could I talk to you two for a minute?" he asked.

"hello, Anthony, good to see ya mate" I said, waving.

"of course, what's wrong?" Kamui asked the brown haired boy.

"after what happened at the bridge. it seems everyone is very wary of me. i'm worried that when we reach the back entrance they might not follow me. so i'd like to go through the entrance alone and open the front gate instead. that way everyone can get in easier and won't feel suspicious." Anthony said.

'this dude must want a death wish' Dark said.

'girl, why you be like that?' I thought.

'because he weird' Dark said, I sighed.

"but the castle must be filled with troops. you'd be in incredible danger going alone" Kamui said.

"my bro is right ya know, that is one of the worst thing I heard, besides Elise eating all the cookies and not saving me some." I said.

"I know its risky, but it's the only way that everyone will trust me. and if we got attacked while sneaking in. i'm worried i'd be blamed for it." Anthony said.

"don't worry, Anthony. we have awesome people here" I said.

"we know what we can do to make sure you get through safely" Kamui said.

"what's that?" Anthony asked, my twin brother.

"(y/n), you, and I will go together to the back entrance and then unlock the front gate" Kamui said, patting my shoulder.

'wait what? i'm coming to' Luna thought.

'why?' Dark asked, our fox friend.

'why not?' Luna said as she was invisible and only i can see her.

"what? you both will come with me, even though your friends don't trust me?" Anthony asked.

"of course" Kamui said.

"what does it sound like?" I asked, running a hand threw my (h/c) hair.

"but we need to go prepare first--once we're ready, we can head out" Kamui said.

'sounds like he's smarter then you Luna' Dark said.

'SSSSCCCCCCRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE----' Luna thought.

'shut up' Dark and I thought.

~time skip~

me, Anthony, and Kamui went behind the castle and went in the back.

we are in, oh and btw Luna is invisible following us,

"Hmm...we're definitely not taking the most direct route...." Kamui muttered.

"we have to-- this is the only way to get to the back entrance without being seen, after these ruins is a forest and then we'll be there!" Anthony said.

"ah, I see" Kamui said.

"all right, Kamui your gonna drag me there when I pass out" I said.