Chapter 10

Vote.

Sowwy🥺 I love you bitch.

Yes you.
———————————————————————
                                    Jahseh

"Why did you do it, Jahseh?" The therapist asked as she crossed her leg.

"I- I don't know." I said in confusion as she let out a sigh.

"Bitch you ask the same question every time I come here. Don't get a attitude with me." I said with a scuff as she put her notes down.

"Jahseh, there is no reason to get hostile. I'm here to help you.. not work against you." She said as I sensed the sympathy in her voice.

"I understand that but this shit is not helping. I know I have problems that's obvious by now, I don't need someone constantly on my dick about it." I said as I got up from the chair pulling my pants up slightly.

"Will you be over tonight? I can cook dinner." She said as she looked down. I grabbed my dreads as I grunted.

"Call me." I said as made my way towards the door. I glanced back at her seeing her lips curve into a smile. I opened the door as I walked down the hallway and out of the exit.

"Jahseh NO!" Germany yelled as she laughed.

"I swear I'm doing it right." I said as I continued to wrap the braiding hair around the section.

She grabbed her phone off of the side of my bed and slid her lock screen to her camera. She looked at her hair through camera as she gave an impressed look. She turned to me with a confusion spread on her face.

"You've done this before?" She said as I smiled.

"Yes. Your mom taught me." I said as she gave a light smile.

"I wish she could've taught me.. instead stokeley's girlfriend did." I said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Girlfriend?" I asked as she nodded.

"Yes Jahseh. Azon'Riyae, that therapist." She said as I damn near passed out. I thought they cut all ties years ago.

His daughter and girlfriend Jahseh?

"I- oh." I stuttered as she gave me a weird look but shrugged it off.

"What were you doing today anyway? You weren't answering my calls." She said as she stopped my hand from braiding and turning towards me.

"Thera- The doctors." I said quickly catching myself. If I said my therapist it'll only make her more suspicious to the way I'm acting.

"Baby, you took your pills right?" She said as she gave me a kiss pulling back with a concerned look.

"Mhm." I mumbled as my mind raced with thoughts.

She stood up as she took the braid out pulling her hair into a messy bun. She grabbed her bag and keys then sat back down next to me.

"Tell me or I'm leaving." She said with a serious face as her knee went up and down.

"Germany it's not serious, I promise." I said trying to hug her but she quickly pushed me. I don't want to hurt her or have her worrying about relationship problems at such a young age. It'll only lead her to misery.

"I can see it in your fucking face I'm not stupid Jahseh." She said in a angry tone.

"Don't raise your voice at me bruh." I said.

"Maybe I wouldn't if you stopped lying all the time." She said as her eyes started to water.

I grabbed her into a hug as I took her purse into my hand tossing it to the floor. I laid us down as I kissed her forehead.

"I don't lie.. I just think certain things shouldn't be said." I said as she laughed.

"Okay Jahseh." She said as she sniffed. "You lie to me I get it."

"To prevent shit like this.. yes." I said as she sighed.

"Two can play at this game." She said as I looked down at her seeing a smirk on her face as her eyes rested closed.

"Oouu. I'm scared." I said sarcastically putting my hands up in defense. She giggled as she nodded her head.

"I should go see what Jordan's doing after school tomorrow." She said in a seductive tone as I laughed.

"You can't get me mad with a nigga that starts a conversation with 'what'." I said as she fake pouted.

"We'll see about that." She said as she turned over. I shrugged as I got a ding on my phone from Azon. I quickly locked my screen as I sat it back on my nightstand.

Hopefully she lets this shit go before it's takes the wrong turn.

—————————————————————————
Ass but a quick follow up☺️ I've been gone for a minute I know, I missed y'all and I don't mind if y'all yell at my ass🤦🏽‍♂️

but surprisingly my boyfriend is hella supportive of me and my books😭 He even made a account to read them💀 tnex_wavy

What book should I update next?

Also what do y'all think Jahseh did?

~Myniah~