Chapter 15

Vote.

——————————————————————————
                                  Jahseh

I hung up as slammed my phone on the table. I didn't understand it. I should've reached out to her earlier. Not only did she make this decision without me but I don't know if I'll ever get the chance to meet my daughter.

Think jahseh..

I heard Armenia whisper in my head. It was time to take my medicine. I walked into the bathroom as I looked at myself in the mirror. I lived in the UK for three years now. Money wasn't a problem, considering I was a drug dealer my whole life before I decided to get education. I hid my identity well by being a teacher.

I quickly got dressed so I wasn't going to be late. I had a meeting at the warehouse, and I had to get to my therapist. Things have gotten mentally worse since I left Germany alone. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't risk me being connected to her.

1 hour later

"Nah, this ain't what I wanted." I told a drop off as my men stood behind me.

"It'll be delivered- I promi-"

"My package was supposed to be here today. That's what we arranged, correct?"

"Yes, but I-"

"Kill him." I said as I walked away hearing his screams.

I never intended to be back to this life. Me and Stokeley made sure of that. I was going to get a basic career and he did music, but I had no other choice.. falling in love with a 15 year old may have been the stupidest shit I've ever done.

"Peto, take over I have to go." I said as he nodded.

"You got it boss."

"Make sure we get those kilos in hand, if not you know what to do." I said walking out of the door.

I proceeded to walk to my car as I mentally prepared myself for the bullshit talk me and my therapist constantly have. I don't understand how I'm supposed to get over the pain if I'm repeatedly talking about it everyday.

Now I have more stress added to my plate, I have no idea where my daughter is. That means going to America and finding her. I'd have to lay low but there is no other option.

20 minutes later

"Why'd you do it, Jahseh?" She said as she clicked her pen.

"I told you, I don't remember." I said as she sighed.

"She got pregnant, with your best friends baby. You were angry about that.. remember?" She said as I grunted.

"I didn't kill Armenia, she committed suicide." I said as my knees started to shake.

"You have many conditions, you may not remember the trauma. You have to try, this is what's weighing on you." She said as she looked me in the eye.

"She won't leave your head until you admit what you've done." She said as I began to get teary eyed.

Years ago

I peaked through the door as I saw Stokeley, Armenia, and Germany. Germany sat on Armenia's lap as she smiled brightly. She had just came home from giving birth at the hospital.

"Mommy loves you pookah bear." She said as Germany giggled.

Stokeley than bended down kissing Germany on the cheek. I knocked on the door as they looked up.

"Hey Jah!" Nia said as she smiled, I returned a grin as I felt my heart hurt. She already had everything I wanted to give her. She was happy.

"Go meet her." Stokeley said as he left the room quietly. I walked over to Armenia as I looked at the baby in her hands.

"Damn, y'all are identical." I said as she laughed. "I know, I think stokes a little jealous."

"Nia, we have to talk." I said as she nodded. She stared at me deeply as I grew nervous.
"I love you." I said as she looked confused.

"What do you mean?" She said as I sighed.

"I've been in love with you since we were 9 Nia. And I can't lie about it anymore. This hurts me more than you know. I'm happy that you're happy but I wanted it to be with me." I said as she stared at me with a blank expression.

"We'll talk later." She said.

"Nia-"

"Leave Jah."

Present

"That's the last memory I have of her. I promise." I said as she nodded.

"I believe you."

"I'll contact your doctor to refill your prescription. We'll be in touch Jahseh." She said as I nodded.

"Remember to call if you seem to remember anything."

"Nah, it's cool. I won't be coming back."

"Jahse-"

I walked out of the room as I felt relief. Sometimes it felt like I was talking to the feds. I had more things to worry about than trying to remember shit they tell me I allegedly done.

I sat in my car as I decided to call Peto.

"I have a task for you." I said .

"Of course."

"Pay off a doctor at Mercy hospital in Miami, Florida. I need files on a Germany Goulbourne from year 2020. She gave my daughter to some fuck niggas. Find the program, names, whatever the fuck you have to." I said.

"How fast does this has to be done?"

"Immediately."

"Boss-" I immediately cut him off.

"Pack everything, we're going to America."

———————————————————————
temptacionunknown  ❤️

Short and rushed sorry y'all 🥺

~Myniah⚜️~

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 07, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Masking My Intentions | Jahseh Onfroy जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें