Chapter 12

Vote.

Enjoy this picture of me since I couldn't find a song 😭😭.

Let's play a game of guess my age🤓.
——————————————————————
Germany

"Pour up the whole damn seal, imma get lazzzyy!" I screamed with a few of my girl acquaintances. I wouldn't consider them friends because I'll never talk to them again after this.

Right now I needed to clear my mind and start over. I couldn't stand another minute in the house crying and staring at the ceiling. It didn't help that I didn't get a call or even a text from Jahseh.

I was invited and currently at Symere's house. Music was blasting and the smell of marijuana mixed with liquor filled my nose. I was forgetting everything by the minute. It's not like I wanted to remember.

I looked over to see Jordan take the cup away from my hands. "W-why would you do that?!" I slurred as he gave me a concerning look.

"Yo, nee. You don't look too good." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm kind." I said as he looked confused.

"I said I'm fine." I said as he laughed.

"You know damn well-"

"Are you here to annoy me?" I asked him as he sucked his teeth.

"Nah, come here." He said grabbing my hand as he walked me to a back room. I sat down on the couch as he gave me a smile.

"Stay here. I'll get you some water." He said as he went back into the main room.

I felt my purse vibrating as I took my phone out of it. I looked to see 17 missed calls from Stokeley. Fuck. It's my ass when I get home.

Before I knew it one of the girls I was dancing with came tumbling in tripping on her high heels. She laughed like a maniac right after which made me laugh as well.

"Girl, there you are we were looking for you!" She said as she fixed her smeared lipstick.

"For?"

"There's this after party everyone's going to, Alissa said she'll drive us. You in?" She asked as I laughed.

"Shit.. why not." I said as she cheered around like a cheerleader. She quickly grabbed my hand and then dragged me out of the back room as if her life depended on it.

We approached three other girls that were waiting. They smiled as soon as they seen us. We all pushed through the crowd and hurried to the car.

Shit.. Jordan.

I quickly got out my phone to text him.

Me: i sorry went to a affter party with th girls.

Jordan: 🤦🏾‍♂️, Germany be safe.

Me: I will.

I put my phone away as I took his words into consideration. I put my seatbelt on as they girls soon started to argue.

"It's this fucking way you dumbass oompa loompa looking hot dog licking bitch. I know what he told me." The girl in the front said as I giggled under my breath.

"I'll drop ya ass off on the side of this fucking highway keep talking crazy." The Alissa girl said as she scuffed.

Me and the two other girls just looked at each other as we sat in entertainment. I noticed it was snowing outside and she was going 90 miles per hour.

"Just like you got dropped off on the side of the highway as a baby?" The girl said as Alissa lost her patience. She punched her in the face as the car swerved.

"GUYS STOP!" I yelled as I became immeadiately nauseous. 

Before I knew it the car merged into a different lane and was crashed in, we went tumbling over and over. It's wasn't even five seconds before I blacked out.

                              13 hours later

I opened my eyes to bright lights as I coughed immediately feeling pain in my ribs. My hand was quickly tightened as I looked over to see Stokeley with teary eyes. His face lightened as he hugged my softly.

"I'm sorry dad." I said as he still didn't break the hug.

"When you heal, I'm beating your ass." He whispered as I giggled only to hold my rib in pain.

"What were you thinking?" He said as I closed my eyes in embarrassment. None of this was worth it.

I was going to blurt our the truth until I heard knocks one the door. The doctor came in with a smile.

"You're awake. That's good to see." She said as I nodded.

"So patient Germany Goulbourne, correct honey?" She said as I nodded once again.

"I want you to take it easy on yourself these next weeks . I'm putting you on bed rest for a couple of months. You have a broken rib and some pretty bad head trauma." She said as she read off of her clipboard.

"What do we do about school?" Stokeley asked.

"It'll be best if she gets into a online program, she will miss a lot." She said as he nodded.

"Other than that you're very lucky, I'm very sorry to say that the other passengers in the car died immediately from impact. You're the only one that was protected by a seatbelt." She said as my body tensed. Thanks to Jordan.

Even though we weren't close, we were just talking  and having a fun time. Knowing their lives were just taken made me sick to my stomach. I should've told everyone to wear their seatbelts.

"Good news that the crash caused no injury to your pregnancy. You already have a little champ on your hands." She giggled as my heart dropped to my stomach.

"What?" Stokeley said with anger in his voice as I just laid in shock.

"The crash caused no injury-"

"She's pregnant?" He said cutting her off.

"Yes sir."

———————————————————————
I'm 15. ☺️

Seatbelts all 2020😭.

~Myniah🖤~