Chapter 13

Vote.

How are y'all during this lovely quarantine?
💕
(If anything is mixed up in the story I'm so sorry , I haven't updated in a long time . So please.. please stfu.)
———————————————————————
                                  Stokeley

Maybe it's my fault for being more of a friend than a father. I didn't believe what I was hearing. My princess is way too young to have a baby.. she's a baby herself. I wasn't mad, just disappointed.

"Dad, I didn't know I swear." She said as a tear ran down her cheek. I held her hand with a weak smile.

"Nah, it's fine. I'm not mad." I said as she gave a surprised look.

"You're not?"

"No, you make your own decisions in life. I can't control you. I was in your shoes once and wished someone was there for me. Don't get me wrong I wanted you to be better than me. But I'm here for you." I said as she let more tears fall.

She extended her arms out for a hug as I laughed.

"I love you."

"I love you too princess."

Germany
1 week later

They finally released me from the hospital. Stokeley held my side as I limped my way to the car. I felt like shit..mentally and physically.

"Looking like you survived world war 3." He whispered. I kicked him with my good leg as he laughed.

"This isn't funny. I'm disabled." I said as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay, okay." He said.

After 30 minutes of him interrogating me on who the father was, we finally made it home. I couldn't imagine him knowing that the father was his bestfriend. I didn't even know if I wanted to keep the baby. My mind was racing with thoughts and him asking question after question made me want to jump off a bridge.

He helped me out of the car as we made our way to the door. Stokeley opened the door as I was faced with Azon on the couch. She gave Stokeley a smile as he returned it. Great.

He sat next to her as his arm gestured for me to sit down on the couch across from him. I didn't like with vibe everyone was giving off, it just seem intensely awkward.

I sat down carefully wincing a little as I held my ribs. All the pain my body was going through made me worry about how the baby was holding up , even though I'm almost a hundred percent sure I wasn't going to keep it.

"Hey nee." Azon said as I scuffed on the inside.

"It's Germany."

Azon gave me a cold look before Stokeley broke the silence. I knew she was Jahseh's therapist. He mentioned it in the long paragraph he sent after I went to the house party. I miss the hell out of him but I haven't heard from him since.

"So-" Stokeley said before I cut him off.

"Dad , get to the fucking point." I said impatiently.

"Well damn." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"So I know you're a teenager and it's a bit late for a new sibling -"

"What?" I interrupted as stokeley gave a slight smile .

"Surprise." Azon said with a devious smile as I felt the immediate need to throw up.

"Another question dad ."

"Yes?"

"Is it yours ?" I said as Azon gave me a death stare .

Stokeley chuckled as my face stayed serious. I quickly got up immediately regretting it as I held my side in pain.

I gave a deep breath with a sigh. "I would get a dna test if I were you." I said as Stokeley started to grow confused.

"Right backatcha babygirl." She said .

"Bitch-" I said before Stokeley cut me off.

"What the fuck is going on with you two ? Did I miss some shit ?" He said as I shook my head.

"Ask your beloved baby mom ." I said walking away to my room.

Life felt like it was hitting me with a fucking truck. I had no time to think about a situation before another one hit me. I felt like there were a ton of bricks on my back. I got knocked up by my history teacher , my dad's best friend. I honestly wanted to kill myself .

I finally reached my room as I slammed my door. I immediately got into bed as hot tears started falling down my face. I grabbed my pillow as I screamed into it. Nothing seems fair.

Even though he was the last person I wanted to talk to , I knew I had to. I picked my phone up from my nightstand to call Jahseh . The phone rang twice before he picked up.

"Germany?" He said as his voice gave my body chills.  I've had him blocked since I left the school that day.

All I did was breathe once before his anger kicked in.

"What the fuck bruh? You got stokeley telling me you were in a accident and I couldn't even fucking reach you, do you know how selfish that shit was? Do you even understand the shit my head went through?"

"Jah-"

"Nah shut the fuck up, what if I did that to you? I could give two fucks about Azon -"

"Jahseh, I'm pregnant." I said as I could feel him freeze behind the phone.

                                        Jahseh

"Jahseh, I'm pregnant." She said as my body tensed.

I couldn't get any words out, I hung up. I immediately threw the phone across the room as it shattered into pieces. I fucked up.

I quickly walked towards my closet grabbing a suitcase. I gathered as much clothes as I could and packed it.

I did the same with the two other suitcases. I won't be coming back here. I have no choice. I quickly packed everything I needed and made my way to the car.

After 15 minutes I made it to the airport. This was the best decision I could think of.

I'm sorry Germany, I'll find you again.
—————————————————————————
~Myniah💕~