Third Life prt:4

I just want to note, whenever someone is talking in English, the speech will be italic. Since the elemental nations speak only in Japanese.

)-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-(

It was the end of the tenth question. I hadn't bothered doing anything important. After all, I knew everything would work out fine without any interference. I made sure to hide the fact I was already finished, for obvious reasons.

I could tell I was the first one done, and if that doesn't paint a target on my back I don't know what would.

We had lost at least two of the points for cheating, one being naruto talking to hinata, and Sasuke activating his sharingan. Both of which had confused me, since I had already given them the answers. In the end I guess that was pointless.

I didn't pay very much attention to the tenth question, however I was preparing for something else. I knew it would be happening soon, so I got a went a little farther into the mask. I was not about to be singled out for any reason at all. I was nothing but a pawn to those around me, and I intended to keep it that way.

Right on cue, the window came crashing down, glass shards flying everywhere as a banner that said 'newly arrived second chief examiner officer Mitarashi Anko!' Gets pinned to the wall with a few kunai. The snake mistress of konoha herself followed soon after.

I faintly heard someone in the back row say something about Anko's outfit being super lewd and inappropriate for a bunch of genin.

That outfit is inappropriate to anyone, children or not.

"Your early again Anko." Ibbiki told the woman, slightly erked at her dramatic antics.

"Look at how many of them there are still left!" Shes exclaimed to the scarred man, blatantly redirecting the conversation.

"You must be getting rusty!" She said to the other jonin, ignoring his clearly annoyed posture.

"Or we have much better batch this time." He shot back.

She chuckled for a moment, then finally directing her full attention to us, the genin. She chuckled a second time.

"Alright ya twirps! My name is Mitarashi Anko, the proctor for the second stage of the chunin exams! Come along, follow me to where the second part of the exam is!" She commanded us.

I heard a few murmurs of 'she's crazy' but for the most part they were silent.

This is where I have to tread carefully, I'm going to grab a lottery ticket if I don't lose at least one life during this

¤◇¤◇¤◇¤◇¤◇¤

As we arrived in front of the forest of death, I noticed the nervous looks of those around me. There was no doubt of why, considering what was infront of us. Probably the scariest looking forest in the elemental nations.

And yet it has nothing on the forests inside horror movies, seriously. What's so scary about this place?

As I looked on over the forest infront of me, I heard something I haven't heard in a almost 6 years,

"Hey dipshit! I finally found you!"

English. Everybody in the elemental nations spoke Japanese, I don't think they've ever spoken a language other then that. To hear it...

Oh shit

I was tackled to the ground from behind by someone, my genjutsu nearly dispersing from the surprise take down. Thankfully It stayed strong, only wavering instead.