Fourth Life prt:1

Orochimaru was getting bored. He had already given an unconsious Sasuke the curse mark, burned their heaven scroll, and messed with the kyuubi boy's seal.

It was suprising to realize the grey-ish haired kid was only around 8, though not the actual age. His sensei, kakashi, had become a chunin at 6, so that wasn't the suprising aspect. It was his proficiency in genjutsu. Looking back, He could tell there was genjutsu hiding his appearance, but without hindsight, he would have never guessed.

The snake sannin had tried to keep things interesting while he waited for 15 minutes to go by, but the 2 girls from the cloud team were the only conscious people left, and they weren't putting up much fight. It was quite a suprise to find a cloud team and a Leaf team working together, but that suprise didn't last for long. He couldn't really see why they would team up though.

Maybe he should kill one of them, so he can fun with their vengful teammates. He had already killed that other kid, so Sasuke might even come trying to get even more revenge.

Dodging another attack from the tanned girls mace, then ducking underneath the other girl's axe, he noticed it had been about 15 minutes now.

And indeed he was right. Right at that moment Jade and Yoshi's eyes had widened, and looked at something behind Orochimaru, completely distracted.

He debated attacking them, but decided to looked behind first, curious of what they were looking at. Looking back He didn't notice anything out of the ordinary... except the kid he killed was gone.

He turned back around, only to see both the girls and the rest of their unconsious teammates gone.

His look of boredom turned into a crazed grin.

Maybe he would take up that offer. It would be interesting to see what he would ask.

"Ku ku ku. Things are getting interesting. At least now I get the sharingan and the shinigami mask."

With that, he disapeared in a swirl of leaves.

¤◇¤◇¤◇¤◇¤◇¤
Bāsutos P.O.V

Myself, Jade and Yoshi were just a few meters away from where Orochimaru disappeared. Our 3 unconsious teammates behind us.

"Who the fuck was that?" Yoshi asked once she was sure he was gone.

"Orochimaru."

She stared at me confused. "Who is that? I dont think I've ever heard of her." Yoshi said.

Jade giggled at the question. No doubt finding the gender confusion hilarious.

Not that I blame Yoshi. He was disguised as a female grass nin

"He is one of the 3 Sannin, and a rogue leaf shinobi. Im aware most genin from other villages aren't very knowledgable of shinobi from other villages, no matter how infamous they are." I explained to Yoshi, odly remarking on the lack of knowledge most genin had.

Jade had finally gotten over her giggling by then and quickly tries to take hold of the situation.

"I really think we should go now. The 3 of us could still take most of the other teams in the forest, but we should get these 3 to a safe location." She remarked, grabbing Sachi.

I grabbed Sasuke, and Yoshi grabbed Naruto.

Looking closer at Jade's 2 teammates, I idly note they weren't actually twins as I had originally thought. Their facial structures were too different to be siblings. They also didn't really act like siblings either, it seemed like the only thing holding the two together was Jade.