Fourth Life prt:5

So it begins.

A whole month of training. So many things to test. So many things to work out.

Now, knowing my opponent, I'm going to need to see at least one of their clansmen at some point, hopefully one I know. I need to make sure all of their canon abilities are acurate, and ensure they don't have anymore that they haven't revealed yet.

That will have to wait though, as my only option is currently in the hospital, so instead I decided meet up with Jade.

"Yo Bāsu." Jade greeted me as I reached the edge of the clearing she was sitting in.

I nodded my head in greeting, then sat down next to her. We sat in the clearing under a comfortable silence, simply enjoying the others presence. Unfortunately, we could not just sit there all day.

"We really should decide what to do about Yoshi and Sasuke. The seals I put on them will probably only last for a few more days, and Sasuke will be leaving for training with kakashi before then." I said, starting the conversation.

She looked up at the sky for a moment, pondering, before looking back at me.

"Well, we don't have very many options. The first and simplest is just lie and say none of it was actually true, and that we just Joking."

"Unfortunately, it won't work, they'd question why I put the seals on them if it was all just a joke. And we certainly weren't really speaking in a joking manner." I replied, shooting down our first option.

She nodded her head, once again looking back at the clouds.

"Exactly what I was thinking. Our second option is too murder them and make it look like an accident." She stated, an expression of complete seriousness on her face.

Despite that, it didnt last long, we both cracked a smirk, Jade even chuckling a bit.

"Alright alright, our next actual option is to just tell them the truth. And by truth, I mean, partial truth. They obviously wouldn't believe we were sent from another world to stop a great catastrophe from happening in the future. Our conversation was mostly about Kami and the... jinshuriken?"

"Jinchuriki."

"Right, that. So we can just claim that Kami isn't litteral god, just a very powerful person who calls themself a god. Then I'll let you handle the jinwhatever." She finished explaining.

I thought about it for a moment. It was certainly our most viable option. I couldn't really think of a better way of doing it.

"Sounds like a plan to me. We should probably go seek them out now, before they're too caught up with training." I suggested, only to get turned down immediately.

"No, not yet. Yoshi is still visiting Sachi at the hospital, and you said Sasuke wasn't leaving that soon. We still have time to talk, and I need to you to help me catch up with canon."

"Sounds good, but let's switch to English now. Even if someone was listening in on our conversation, though I'm fairly certain there wasn't, they wouldn't really get much out of it. If someone in this world were to know what is soon to come, that could be a very large problem." I explained to her, switching to English.

She nodded her head, looking around them for any potential eavesdroppers out of habit.

"Alright, sound like a good idea. From what I can tell, what we're trying to stop is a future war right?" She asked.

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Yes actually, the fourth shinobi war, how do you know that? I thought you stopped watching after the chunin exams?" I responded, curious of her answer.