Nul

Crime was a big problem for humanity even on Earth. Millions of law enforcers spent months and years trying to tame the streets of their towns and cities to no avail. So once other planets began to become habitable and colonised it was only a matter of time until crime began to grow in these newly established cities. 
Nul was the first city on the planet Venus, which had been heavily terraformed to be suitable for human life. It's once boiling temperatures had been reduced to a tropical climate, letting construction begin on a place where crime would soon find its throne.

Sitting alone on an empty beachfront was a row of three big warehouses that once held the city's many needs and wants, but now they lay dormant and unused. For the most part. A big gang had taken residence inside them and were using it as their base of operations, the gang was known as the Rattlesnakes, led by the infamous Krowe Sands. A young teenager who picked up the life of crime after his parents were involved in a gang attack, and sought revenge on the gang who did it.
Krowe was always one to take a chance and fly by the seat of his pants, if he saw something that would help his gang, he would take it. If one of his members was hurt, he'd hurt whoever did it back. Whilst he was notorious for his brutality against other gangs, he was also well received by his subordinates for being surprisingly caring. However today was a day where he didn't have the chance to show his more caring side.

Deep inside the warehouses basement, a grown brown haired man had been strapped down to a metal chair with his arms behind his back. A single light shone down on him with intense heat and a blinding glare, he seemed confused until a tall, broad teenager stepped out from the darkness. 
The teenager had a built and very muscled body, his shoulders were wide and his neck was thicker than average. His chin was sharp and his features defined, especially his dull green eyes which seemed to reflect a lot of the light back at the man in the chair. His hair was short, with a dirty blonde tone to it, it was spiky but at the same time flat. He folded his arms and looked at the man before walking closer "I don't think I need to tell you who I am" he said, his voice uncaring and intimidating. 
The man nodded, clearly distressed "O-Oh Krowe. Krowe, Krowe! Yeah yeah, I know you I know you!" he repeated himself, it made Krowe give him a little smile.
"Okay. I can tell you know how I do things. So just tell me what I wanna know and we don't have a problem" when he spoke, his voice had a distinct and thick Irish accent, but he continued on "I want to know where Darov is keeping his fancy armored cars"
The man in the chair paused for a moment, before tilting his head. It seemed so odd of a question that he made light of his situation "...Darov? You, you don't seriously plan on going up against Darov" but before he could finish his question, Krowe had delivered a swift and powerful punch to the mans jaw, which knocked his chair back and onto the floor.
"Gugh!" was the sound he made when he hit the concrete, but Krowe walked over and crouched down beside his head, which was bleeding now "Yes. I do plan on going against Darov, now stop stalling and tell me where his cars are. And maybe. Just maybe, if you play nice, I'll let you out of here with at least six teeth".
The man nodded shakily, scared of what the younger man was going to do to him if he didn't cooperate. But he took a deep breathe and sighed "Darov's cars... They're inside a train car down by the old car factory. A big orange one that's still inside the main building. He figured nobody would look in old trains in an abandoned factory..." he sputtered out, hoping to save his teeth.
Krowe pondered and nodded slightly "Alright, alright... Good boy, for telling me that" he spoke with sarcasm and malice, standing on one of his fingers. He then turned to face the darkness of the room "Kestrel, go check out the car factory. Take some guys, if Darov is hiding his cars there, he's gonna have more than just a locked door to protect it" and after he spoke, footsteps were heard, before a metal door squeaked open, and slammed shut.
The man looked up to him and shuddered, feeling his own blood pool around his head "Krowe, at least tell me why you're going up against Darov of all people. The Rattlesnakes and Legion have always had a good relationship"
Krowe looked down to the man on the floor and stared at him for a few moments, before looking into the darkness again "Vulture, put him in the cells. Make sure he has nothing to break out with. And Peacock, come with me. We're going to the Business to get some extra weapons. Darov'll be coming for us after his cars go missing"
After speaking, Krowe made his way out of the darkness of the room and out into a hallway that ran underneath the warehouse.
Peacock followed behind him, and was a small, petite girl with tanned skin due to the tropical climate of the planet. She had very long hair that had to be braided into a ponytail, and even then it reached her hips. One eye a dark blue, and the other a vibrant and unnatural yellow "We'll need a truck if we're getting some gear to fight back against Darov, Krowe. I'll go get some of the boys to bring a van".
Krowe nodded as he walked along the concrete hallway, which had been decorated by the Rattlesnakes with graffiti and posters, as well as hanging lights on the ceiling "Alright P, thanks. Don't want to attract too much attention".
She nodded and turned off at a branching hallway and jogged off up a set of stairs that led to the warehouse garages.
Krowe continued forward and deeper down the corridors until he came to another staircase and went up it, which led him to the main warehouse floor. It was vast and open, with many of the tall, sturdy shelving units still there. A lot of the gang members had set it up as their home and place to relax. Walkways had been connected up to the different levels of the shelves, and a whole towns worth of people were all living inside here. Beds and seats were atop the shelves, as a second floor had been thrown together using metal plates and wooden planks that bridged across the gaps between shelves.
Krowe wasn't too focused on the surroundings at the moment, so he walked through and between the units until he came to a metal ladder. He climbed up and into a small crane cockpit and closed the door behind him, before reaching down to the control panel and pressing a circular green button which would turn on the warehouses speakers.
He tapped the microphone that sprung up in front of him and cleared his throat "Alright everyone. Today we're going to be stealing a few armored cars from Darov. And we all know what that bastard's like. He'll come here with a response, and I need all of you ready and armed to defend our home from that suit wearing jackass" 
Being the leader, it only took his voice to catch the attention of his gang members, but his words riled up them all, who began to cheer and throw their fist up into the air.
He continued with his speech "Today we're going to show them all that we are not just another petty gang for him to throw at small problems he doesn't want to deal with himself!"
As he spoke, the huge door at the front of the warehouse began to open slightly, when a black van drove in with Peacock in the drivers seat, and a few other of the Rattlesnakes in the back.
"Grab your guns, grab your bats. We're going to war with the Legion, and we will show them what the Rattlesnakes are made of!" he shouted down the microphone, causing an uproar in the crowds below. He was beloved by them all, and hearing him rally them got them riled up for a fight.
Peacock climbed out the van and looked up to the crane and waved. But before anyone could really see him climb out, he had began sliding down the ladder he went up  and moving over to the van "Alright, four guys, you and a van. I'd say we could get quite a bit of gear. We'll need to get some cash though. But I've got that."
Peacock nodded "You have that fancy card you took from some big shot" she snickered, then looked to the van "We best get a move on, the Business doesnt stick around in one place for long".
Krowe nodded "Agreed."
And with that they all climbed into the van, and set off to gather weapons to start a war that would change Nul.