Calm Before the Storm

Everyone in the Rattlesnake's warehouses were rushing around preparing defenses and steeling themselves for what was to come. Darov would be there soon with a vast force of Legion members, and everyone knew that it would not be an easy fight.
The Rattlesnake's were the second biggest gang in the city, but they had nowhere near the resources and wealth that Darov had at his disposal. They had to work with what they had.

Krowe was pacing back and forth on the walkways above the main floor of the main warehouse. He was in a deep thought, going over every possible scenario in his head. Where they could come in from, what they would be using, what he could do to stop them and how to minimize injuries or death.
He had pretty decent knowledge on how Darov worked, he wasn't very tactical with his men as he preferred victory through overwhelming firepower. And he had the tools to back that up, the three armored cars that Kestrel and her group stole was only a tiny piece of his arsenal. 
He had to think of something good, fast.

He was brought out of his trance by the sound of Vulture's deep voice. Vulture was walking along the same walkway as he waved to the troubled Krowe.
"Hey man. How's you doin'?" he asked, making Krowe sigh and lean against the railing of the walkway.

"I'm really, really tired" he glumly spoke, bags under his eyes and a dead look on his face, making the big burly Vulture frown and wrap his arm around his shoulder.

"Aw, you been jacking it too long buddy, by the time you bust, sun's comin' up and you gotta get up to work"

"Do you think of me so lonely that I'd have to jack it, Vul?" Krowe asked, half serious.

"Maybe, maybe. I see those glances you give Kestrel man, but I've yet to see you slap that ass" he laughed and nudged him a bit, earning an annoyed, but still amused glance from him

"Dude don't say that" he mumbled and pushed Vulture away, making him chuckle

"Alright alright whatever you say boss" he said, playfully punching him. At least what he thought was a playful punch. Krowe nearly fell over cause of his sheer strength, but he shrugged it off despite his now dead arm

And then the two shared a moment of silence, simply watching the gang members set up below them. It lasted a few minutes before Krowe broke it

"I'm worried I've bit off more than I can chew with this one. I don't want you, Kestrel or Peacock to get hurt. If things go bad, I want you three to take the boat behind the warehouse and go somewhere safer. Maybe even offworld..."

Vulture just stared at him, then shook his head "Afraid we can't do that man. We aren't just going to leave you here. If we have to run away then you're coming with us. Otherwise, we'll all die here together"

Krowe looked to him and thought for a few moments and nodded, patting him on the shoulder "I understand then" he sighed, before smiling "We win together, or we die together"

The two nodded at one another before Krowe pushed himself up off of the railing and stretched, he had important jobs to do before Darov's inevitable attack.

And he got right to it, helping out other members of the gang set up sandbags and barriers, setting up gun emplacements to gun down anyone who tries to get inside and making sure that there's enough ammo to at least last a few days.
He swept sweat off of his brow and took off his shirt, letting his muscled and toned body out for the viewing. Crouching down, he grabbed the bottom of a big, empty metal dumpster and tipped it over on the outside of the warehouse's front door.
Rings of sandbags were set up for people to hide inside and shoot out of, and they used whatever metal they could find to make barriers.

Up on the roof of the warehouse, Kestrel was setting up a sniper's nest, hidden under the sheet metal roof. The person inside could see out and below, whilst it was almost impossible to see into it. She sighed, glancing down as she worked away, not noticing that Krowe was watching.
He would soon shake his head and get back to work on the barriers and sandbags. There was at least a hundred meters of sandbag walls and rings, tipped dumpsters and any metal that could be propped up and used as shields. It went all the way to the halfway point of the road up to the warehouse. If Darov wanted in, he would have to go through their forward defenses. 
A barrage of multiple heavy turrets would shred the toughest armored car he could throw at them.

Whilst Krowe was making sure that everything out front was set up and well defended, an entourage of vans began to drive down the road towards the warehouse. Seeing them approach, everyone dropped what they were doing and ran towards the nearest cover or closest gun and took aim.
The van in the front seemed to notice and began to frantically honk its horn and pulled over, with a familiar looking man climbing out and putting his hands up into the air.

"Woah woah woah, ye wouldn't shoot yer mate wit the guns would ye?!" he called out. It was Bizz, with his usual cocky smile on his face. 
Krowe just rolled his eyes and ordered everyone to stand down before running over

"What are you doing here? Darov could attack any time and you don't want to be here when that happens" he spoke, concerned for his friend's wellbeing

Bizz just shrugged and gestured to the vans behind him, there was at least seven "Darov's bin' top dog fer' a long time. I'd like to see 'im kicked off 'is throne" he did a bow and smirked "So ah' thought ye' could use some extra guns and men"

Krowe looked to him with a confused, but thankful look. He smiled and extended his fist to him, to which he fist bumped back.