Preparations

Back at the warehouses, the three vans filled to the brim with weapons and ammunition were being unloaded by some of Krowe's men and being laid out on a set of metal tables. They were being organised by a few others, and overseeing the whole situation was Kestrel. She stood atop a crate with her arms folded, her whole being radiated with seriousness. She had bright cyan hair that was swept across one side of her head, and a large scar down across her right eye that was covered by an eyepatch. The one eye that she had was a dark blue, unwavering and stoic. Her was mature and developed, and she wore what seemed to be rather durable looking armor over a normal hoodie and jeans. 
Her voice was strong, commanding and charismatic "Careful, careful. Don't drop those guns!" she hollered out, a strong English accent tinting her tone. The men looked over to her and nodded, struggling to carry the Backspace over to a place that had been designated for it.

Just underneath where all the weapons were being dropped off, the gang's main garage was hard at work modifying the armored cars that were taken from the abandoned car factory that Darov hid them in. Krowe was overseeing the workshop, four identical cars were rigged up on industrial cranes and lifts as many members of the gang adjusted things, welded and moved. Krowe's eyes however were stuck on a green one, which he walked over to and eyed it interestingly. He looked over to one of the men welding and folded his arms "I want this one as my...'flagship'" he said with a dark grin "I want the Backspace to be on the to be on the roof of this one." The worker obviously couldn't say no to an order from his boss, so he simply said "Of course sir, as soon as we can" and went back to making the improved armored cars.
Excited to watch his new toy get built before his eyes, Krowe sat himself atop an empty crane hook an watched the blue sparks fly from the amount of welding going on. Heavy footsteps approached from behind, making Krowe look over his shoulder to see who was coming.

A tall and broad black man was walking over, he was extremely muscled and looked like he could take a truck to the face. His hair was black and unkempt like the rest of the Rattlesnakes', but his was in a dreadlock ponytail. His eyes were a dark brown, and he had a fair share of scars on his roundish and wide face. To make a long description short, the man was a bear. He was wearing a big, thick trenchcoat that looked a few inches thick, with a gray shirt under it that showed off his abs and pecs through the tightly fitting fabric. And on his legs were thick trousers with big pads on his knees, likely bullet and stab resistant. 
The man walked over and sat next to the hook Krowe was sat on, placing his backside on a poor toolbox that creaked under his weight.

Extending his fist towards the man, Krowe smiled "'Sup Vulture? Come to see the new gear?" he asked. 

Vulture looked up and grinned as he closed his fist and fist bumped Krowe, his hand twice the size of his friends. But he nodded "Yeah, yeah. These are Darov's, so there's probably cup holders in them"

Giving him a quizzical glance, Krowe raised an eyebrow "Big ass armored cars with guns and you care about cupholders?" he questioned, then paused before looking back to the cars "...Yeah, cup holders are pretty sweet"

Chuckling, Vulture nodded and spoke in his deep, booming voice as he turned his attention to the mechanics replacing parts on the cars to give them the trademark Rattlesnake chaos. Shifting his eyes around, Vulture nudged Krowe's left arm "So how are you doing? For real" he asked, genuinely concerned for the well being of his leader and his friend.

Krowe had to think for a moment, he exhaled and leaned back as he had to think for a moment, before looking to Vulture "If I'm completely honest, a little nervous I gotta admit" he whispered, grinning.

Vulture just simply nodded and chuckled "Everyone here is bud, we're going toe to toe with Darov. The Silent Cut himself"

Darov received the name the Silent Cut back when he was merely a teenager working his way up the ranks of a street gang. Tasked with taking out a man who didn't pay the dealer, Darov managed to sneak into the house and quietly killed all of the inhabitants without any noise. Of course when blood started pooling out from under the front door and a ghastly stench began to come from the residence people began to notice.

Krowe nodded and flicked a stray bit of hair out of his eye "Silent Cut is such a dumb name, if you're quiet then nobody knows that you've done it" he mumbled and leaned back "I would want people to know, otherwise nobody would fear to wrong me"

"Perhaps, but different situations call for different actions" 

Krowe just nodded, then exhaled as he stood up off of the crane hook and patted Vulture on the shoulder "I'm going to go see how Peacock is" to which Vulture nodded and waved as he went.

Walking through the many underground corridors and passageways that the warehouse had-some even dug out by the Rattlesnakes-Krowe made his way to Peacock's room. It was in a secluded section away from the main warehouse. Standing in front of a sliding metal door, Krowe used the back of his fist to knock. The metal reverberated for a moment, then Peacock's voice called from the other side "Come in!"

The door squeakily slid open to the side and Krowe walked in to see Peacock in a hammock reading a magazine. There was a flatscreen on the wall which was showing news footage of a brown haired man with a hat and flashy coat standing on a stage as what seemed like thousands of people watched in front. Another younger man was on the stage watching. Krowe didn't come to look at the TV though, and he looked to Peacock who gave a thumbs up.

He walked over and sat on a comfy looking chair "How're you feeling about going to war with the Legion?" he asked her with a concerned tone.

Peacock looked up and then sighed as she closed her magazine and placed it to her side "You want me to be honest? I'm scared. The Legion doesn't fuck around" she said, crossing her legs "I just don't want anyone to get hurt, but I know that isn't going to happen" 

Krowe nodded and sighed as well, he looked up to her from his place on the couch and gave her a cocky smile "Come on, P. We'll get through this no problem" he spoke as he pulled out an extremely large knife and twirled it in his fingers "Before he can hurt any of us, this blade'll be deep in his skull. Promise"

Peacock rolled his eyes, before hanging off the edge of the hammock and extending her pinky towards him "Pinky promise?"

Krowe looked to her pinky and smirked "What are you, six?" he asked sarcastically as he wrapped his pinky around hers and tightened it "Pinky promise"