Chapter 5 - Knight in shining armor

Mira's POV

Oh my goodness! To whom did I give my virginity?

I grabbed the glass with my trembling hand and took a sip from it.

I felt disgusting.

I cheated on my fiancé.

My hands got cold. Nausea flooded over me.

I cheated on David. And with someone, who I don't even know his name. I just remember his grey blue eyes and black hair. The half of his face was covered with a mask. But how is it possible? Of course, it is. There isn't only David with grey blue eyes and black hair. And the mask. Yes, I have given him the mask, but it is not the only mask in the world. How stupid I was!

We haven't talked so much. More correctly, he just nodded or made sounds while I was talking. I heard just two or four sentences coming from him. So, I could not tell them apart. Later, I got drunk. So, I wasn't in the state to tell them apart.

"Are you okay? You are pale." David asked, concerned, interrupting my thoughts.

I looked at him, dazed. "...Yeah... I... Just... I have to go." I mumbled and stood up. "Umm...Bye." I murmured as I grabbed my clutch and stormed out without letting him say anything.

I took a deep breath as soon as I walked out of the building. I placed my hand on my chest, trying to control my breaths. I placed my hand against the wall for support. My heart tightened. My head was spinning. My vision got blurry. Suddenly, my vision darkened.

I smelt the familiar scent. His scent. The same scent that I knew by heart. The flashbacks from that night replayed in my head.

I slowly opened my eyes. A pair of grey blue eyes were staring at me, the concern in them.

"David?" I muttered, puzzled and looked around. We were in a car.

"Draco." He corrected.

"Oh..." I ruffled my hair and asked. "What happened to me?"

"When I arrived, I saw you leaning against the wall. Your face was pale. Then you fainted. I rushed towards you and fortunately, I caught you without letting you fall."

"Oh.. Thank you." I mumbled.

"Are you okay?" He asked, concerned.

"Yeah. Probably, my blood pressure was low. Sorry. I gave you trouble." I murmured and gave him an apologetic look.

He didn't say anything, giving me a stoic look while looking at me. I bit my lower lip, averting my gaze.

Ugh! Why do I feel intimidated beside him?

"I will inform, David." He said and grabbed his phone.

"No!" I almost shouted and placed my hand on top of his hand stopping him.

He raised his eyebrow, looking at me like I was crazy.

Good job, Mira! He hasn't already liked you. Now he will think that you are crazy.

Really, Mira? Do you really think what Draco thinks of you like you don't have any other problem?!

I pulled my hand away and mumbled, embarrassed. "Umm.. Don't make him worry. I am fine."

"Ok." He murmured and placed his phone down.

"Thank you again. Bye." I said nervously without looking into his eyes and grabbed my clutch.