Chapter 6 - Falling from grace

Mira's POV

I was sipping my orange juice while sitting in the wooden armchair in the garden. The weather was beautiful.

Draco walked towards the pool and threw his towel onto the sun lounger. He pulled his shirt over his head, his back towards me and ran his hand through his hair. I bit my lower lip, looking at his muscular back. He was so sexy. I shook my head, frowning.

What the hell with you, Mira?!

I averted my gaze and grabbed my phone, trying to distract myself.

The housekeeper walked towards the pool, holding a tray in her hands. She placed a glass of whiskey on the side table next to the sun lounger.

Draco thanked her and got out of the pool. My eyes widened in shock as I looked at his chest.

Holy shit! The dragon tattoo.

The flashback of that night ran through my mind.

No. No. No. It is impossible. Draco can not be him. No, it isn't true. It can not be.

I breathed deeply.

Don't fool yourself, Mira. Draco is him.

How couldn't I understand it before? The meaning of his name is a dragon. And the same eyes, a pair of mesmerizing grey blue eyes.

Fuck! What I have done!

I stood up quickly. I didn't feel good. It felt like I couldn't breathe. I needed to go away from here.

Suddenly, my head spun. I placed my head on the table for support.

"Are you okay? You are pale." Draco asked as he approached me.

"I.... Yeah." I mumbled. "I...have...to...go." I added. My voice was barely audible.

Suddenly, my vision blurred. The last thing I had seen was Draco's worried expression.

When I opened my eyes, I was laying on the bed in an unfamiliar room.

"How are you? Do you feel better?" Draco asked, concerned.

"Umm..." I leaned against the headboard and ran my hand through my hair while trying to remember what had happened. "Yeah." I murmured, staring at his tattoo.

"I will call a doctor." He said.

I grabbed his wrist quickly stopping him.

"No, I am fine."

He looked at my hand wrapped around his wrist. I immediately pulled it back.

"Umm... Really, I am fine. I have to go." I said and got up.

"Ok, I will tell the driver to drop you off." He stated indifferently. I nodded.

I gave Rose's address to the driver. I needed to talk to someone. On the other hand, I couldn't go home. I didn't want my mother to see me in this state.

I knocked on the door and wrapped my arms around myself. I still felt bad. My mind was fuzzy.

"Hi... What happened?" Rose asked, worried as soon as she opened the door.

"It was Draco." I mumbled.

"What? I don't understand." She asked, puzzled.

"It was Draco who I had sex on their birthday." I confessed.

Her eyes widened in shock.

"Holy shit! Draco?... The same Draco... David's brother?" She mumbled, dumbfounded.

"Yeah. The one and only." I paused as I took a deep sigh. "I can not believe I had sex with my future brother-in-law." I ruffled my hair as tears shimmered in my eyes.

"Umm... Let's talk inside." She suggested. I nodded.

"Did he know that it was you?" She asked as she sat down beside me on the couch.

"No. We didn't take off our masks when...." I nibbled my lower lip without finishing my sentence. "Fuck! What am I going to do? He is my future brother-in-law. I cheated on my fiance with his brother."

"I don't think so. He will not be your brother-in-law after David finds out about it." She gave me an apologetic look. I sighed, holding my head in my hands. "Ok. Calm down, Mira. We will find some solution." She said, placing her hand on my back.

"What? There is no solution. I screwed up." I said, shaking my head.

****

I ran my hands through his hair while he was placing wet kisses on my neck. His hand traveled down along my chest as he bit my earlobe slightly. I moaned, closing my eyes shut. He moved his lips down to my breast and pulled my nipple between his teeth. I groaned, arching my back. He squeezed my breast while his expert tongue was torturing me. He pulled back and looked into my eyes, full of desire in his eyes. Then he stroked my cheek with the back of his hand and smashed his lips against mine. I slid my hand under his shirt and ran my hand along his perfect abs. I grabbed his shirt. He pulled back and helped me to take his shirt off. I pulled it over his head. I froze as I saw a dragon tattoo on his chest.

"Draco?" I mumbled in shock. He gave me a cocky smirk.

I woke up in sweat. I ran my hand through my hair, trying to calm down. I still felt hot. My heart was pounding like crazy. I sat up on the bed and looked through the large window.

It had been a week since I found out that it was Draco who I had sex. After that, I had been seeing these kinds of dreams. It felt like Draco was haunting me.

I got up and went to the shower. I needed to get ready. Today I had an appointment with my designer for my engagement party. My engagement gown was ready. Despite the fact that I wasn't sure about this engagement, I hadn't still talked to David about it. I didn't know what to do about our engagement nor even our relationship.

David and I planned to go there together. But the day before yesterday, he called and informed me that he had to go abroad. So he couldn't go with me, but he asked Draco to accompany me. I refused and said I would go alone, but he insisted that he didn't want me to go there alone. His mother went to visit his aunt who lived in Spain, and Rose had plans with her boyfriend. My mother was busy as well. So as much as I didn't want to go there with Draco, I was forced to accept it.