Extra:

"He went night-hunting." Lan Xichen answered when Lan Sizhui, Jin Ling and Ouyang Zizhen asked where Lan Jingyi is after they saw their friend is gone.

"Oh. Thank you, Zewu-jun!" the three said and immediately left to look for Lan Jingyi.

Lan Xichen smiled. Fortunately, Lan Qiren isn't around or he'll scold them for running in the Cloud Recesses. He turned and looked at the punishment room where Lan Jingyi is earlier.

"... what should I do...? I have no chance to be in his heart.." Lan Jingyi said and cried as he curled up on the floor.

"... why don't you try?" he asked him. "There's no harm in trying. And... maybe..." he drew a sharp breath. "... he also likes you." He said as he lowered his head.

He knew... Lan Jingyi went to the Lotus Pier. After all – he looked at the messy pile of tear-stained papers on the floor. – he's the one who told him to. Wanyin... he thought. He saw a brilliant moon shining together with the stars, but they blurred because of his eyes that's now filled with tears. He held them back. Why? So that they won't fall if he looked down the ground...

That's why he looked up to the sky.

(A/N: waaaaaaah!!!! My XiCheng!!! 😭😭😭 and since XiCheng ended like this here... expect a XiCheng fanfic soon! *off to write XiCheng)