ROUTINE

As the years passed by, the two have become closer than ever. There wasn't one moment where they weren't next to each other. At the exceptions of the bathroom, the other would wait outside. Never leave one another alone, they created a very close pack causing the other kids there to act jealously.

The person who was most affected by the couple was a tall, lean boy named Ethan. He was a shy and introverted person, however, he had an enormous crush on the dark-haired girl. Ethan would glare in envy at Tom every time the boy was in his sight.

Ethan, although he was shy, had a lot of fangirls like Tom. The two also shared the same obsession for the innocent girl, when they knew about the other's feeling, the fire was bigger than ever. Ethan was also a friend of Y/n's making it seem normal for him to hang onto her in her thoughts. However, Tom was not happy, not one bit.

Although to Ethan's dismay, Y/n favoured Tom more and clung to him 24/7. However, he was going to be a step ahead of Tom soon because Tom had yet to confess his undying love to the girl. Leaving that his only flaw, an opportunity for the opposing opponent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a humid Summer's day, the sun melting everything it showed on. Also affected by the inhuman weather, the caregivers of the children had let go on for an excursion at the local park.

Once arriving at the playful and joyful area, the children divided into different groups and set off to find their own adventure. Of course, the heartthrobs of the orphanage followed the innocent girl like a lost puppy. Enchanted by her beauty, they did not see another girl. Jessica was at the park when she spotted two devilishly good looking boys, however, they seemed to pay attention to another girl which was not her. She fumed with jealousy as she wanted their attention only.

Completing her evil plan, she made up a very childish one as well. She was going to befriend the innocent kid and convince her to play with each other. She then will pretend that the other girl hurt her. She expected the boys to be concern with her and blame the other girl.

"Hi, my name is Jessica. Nice to meet you, I was wondering if you wanted to play with me?" the two-faced girl introduced herself to the group.

"Well, nice to meet you too. My name is Y/n, the boys named are Tom and Ethan," replied the oblivious girl," and sure, we would love to let you accompany us.

The group hung out for about 20 minutes before Jessica proceeded to her vile plan. While the two hot headed boys were busy glaring at each other, she continued to talk with Y/n.

Jessica pretended to slip while clinging to Y/n's hands, making it seem like the girl pushed her down. However, instead to her tripping, the force instead struck Y/n and the innocent girl fell instead.

Interrupted by the thud, the two boys looked over, only to find their love one bleeding on the floor. The two rushed over, concern written clearly appointing their faces.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER YOU FILTHY GIRL!" screamed Tom as he examined her injury.

While he was doing that, Ethan was busy punching the scared girl with hurtful comments.

"If she isn't okay, i'll find you and kill you myself you slut," he spat with venom dripping on each word.

They both rushed the unconscious girl to Mrs.Cole. She looked with horror before rushing the boys with her to the local hospital. When there, they wasted no time, saerching a doctor.

After the check up
" I am happy to inform you that she is okay, however, she has a very bad scraped flesh on her right cheek. Because of this we have no choice but to white wash the layer otherwise the infection will grow. Is this okay with you ma'am?" explained the poker faced doctor.

"It's fine, just please don't let anything happen to her," replied Mrs Cole.

"We will look after her with our best ability. She will be taken back to the orphanage next week at the latest," he said before walking to book the appointment at the front counter.

The two boys who were listening sighed in relief that she was okay. However, they weren't fully happy that fake girl harmed their Y/n. She, was going to pay,

Physically and mentally pay.