Sorry

So I know this story is getting lots of support and I thank you guys for that. This is the first story of mine that got this amount of attention and votes. I still do love Harry Potter, however, I just don't feel inspired to make other parts. I had the whole basic storyline set up but now, I realised it might be too long and too boring for you guys. 

I'm not saying I will discontinue this story because I truly love it. I've been thinking and I figured the best way is to ask for your opinion on this story. If it is decent, then I will try my best to continue for you guys. However, if you are sick of my boring writings ( be honest, you don't have to lie. I will not judge you. ), I will discontinue this story and hopefully write another one ( High chance it might not be Harry Potter related though. ).

Please be honest and share your thoughts. If you hate this story, please don't pretend you like it because you don't want to be offensive or anything like that. I respect your opinions whether they're positive or negative and will take them into considerate in my ( hopefully ) future stories. 

Also, if anyone writes something that is judging or hating on this story, please be respectful to them. They are not doing anything wrong ( unless the comment is inappropriate ), they are simply stating their honest opinions and I don't want anyone lying. 

Thank you~