Somehow

Somehow I terminated back up into his arms like I always did. He has that alluring charismatic personality and attitude that makes you desire his ubiquity. But, it felt unconventional this time. We won't be considered friends anymore because of earlier events, however, our connection had nevermore been shattered. It's just that the status was diminishing deliberately day by day. 

It was a monotonous morning as everyone was still aspiring to accommodate to the current custom. I was on the Slytherin table on a particular boy's lap as I served his breakfast. I'm still not completely accurate on how we reunited but anyhow it occurred.

Tom's head reclined on the crook of my neck as his scorching humid breath hit my exposed skin. His mind paying no consideration to anyone but the book about potions since it was our next session. I brought the contents up to his mouth while he opened it to bite insignificantly on the toasted bread. 

"Damn Tom, where did you find Y/n cause I need to get one?" examined Abraxas curiously to the closeness of the couple in front of him. 

"I knew her since eternally, but I do recall you. If you want one, find one, just retain to keep your hands off mine." declared Tom in an aggressive voice, his snake-like arms encircling possessively around my waistline. 

A distinct female was piercing blades at the combination, principally intending it to Y/n. Her name was Bella Black (This is a made up character), a very relevant student as she belonged in a pureblood family. Everybody who associated the girl for at least 5 minutes would've grasped her attraction to Tom Riddle.  She assumed that they were meant for each other, the only impediment in their way was a specific girl named Y/n. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom's arm was wrapped over my shoulder as we left the Great Hall for Potion with Professor Slughorn. He was a very biased teacher admittedly, only identifying the most prosperous or skilled students. Slughorn accepted that they would've celebrated and advertised his character or assist him in time of requirements. 

Out of all schoolchildren, he primarily preferred Tom. The boy was ideal and comprehensive in everyone's eyes for crying out loud. Tom had it all, his looks were handsome and engaging, along with matched with it was his persuasive, sly and charming personality. Ultimately, his grades with impracticable to beat, Tom always got the highest score with no one even coming adjacent to him. Even Dumbledore, a person who was extremely distrustful of Tom appreciated that Tom himself was almost flawless in every way.