Prologue

Mid Night, At Bridge

Anasuya in Car at the edge of the Bridge. Anand asked Anasuya

Anand : Anu, Don't behave like a Child

Anand : Anu, Don't behave like a Child.Please come with me.

Anasuya : I am not nothing to you,Right? Can't you leave me like this also

Anand : Anu,You have to go to your home,Please..

Anasuya : You no need to worry for me.Go..I won't come with you.I can take care of myself.

Anasuya : Anu, I am asking You last time.Will you come or not?

Anu : Don't shout on me like my mother. I am getting more angry on you.

Anand : Anu,Will you come with me or else I will slap you and take you forecly with me.

Anasuya : Oh!! You will slap me? Come, Do you have dare to touch me? If you touch me I will jump from here.

Anand : Please Listen to me..May be I hurts you, I am sorry. Please come with me.Atleast think about your father. He is worrying for you.

Anasuya : You came for my father not for me.I know you are not loving me, No one loves me.I don't want to live.I will die.. I will die..Then only you will know my Importance.

Anasuya's Pov

What I am doing here? Why I want to die for this 6 Feet 2 Inches fellow? If I ask Prabhas (Film Hero) to marry me, he will ready give his life also,Then Why I fall for this fellow who said to me to go away from him? To die is not First time to me, Five Months Before I already did this. But on that time I have fear and angry on my Mother.But Now I don't have Fear, Only Angry on this Anand?

Do you what to know What happened between Me and this 6 feet 2 Inches Anand? Then You all have to go back to Past along with me..

How is the Prologue? Friends..

This Story is based on the Movie " AAaa" Written by "Trivikram Srinivas"

Here is the New Story by me based on Movie again..

Thank You so much for all Your Love on all my Stories..

Thanks for all your Voting..
I will start You are My Girl story also soon..

Dedicated  to my Lovely Writers, Readers..

Annujam

DivyaMurali651

prabhapatturaja

sharma_sonali

SweetyTeja

ambu1008

NiaSharma0805

Risha_dreamer  (Shazna)

pabsusweety

anushkashettyfan

apurva_2

Love_Rutu

Elegantndreamy

shivaanimohan

dharanidivya2004

sweety_chitti

saranyasaran2

urjapan

dharanidivya2004

i_komalgarg

tara9431

nila_c423

Aiswarya2018

Rohiraps1450

ShifaAnsari

AnushkaKumar6

Taniroy

Please Forgive me If I forgot anyone .

Loves You All..💕💕💕