Tall Girl

It been so many days I updated this Story,So I am writing small Recap of this Story.

Recap : Anasuya committed Suicide when her mother fixed her marriage without her Permission.She was out of danger but after some days Anasuya's mother Mahalakshmi again arranged marriage matching with same man.Anasuya' father Ramalingham makes that marriage matching cancelled and he said to her to go somewhere for relief.Anasuya wanted to go one place where her mother name won't heard, so her father send her to his Bava (Brother-in-law) house who is brother to his wife Mahalakshmi for 10days.Ramalingham send his Bava's son Anand along with Anasuya to take her safely to his House. Anasuya along with her maid Mangamma staying in Anand House.

Remaining Story Continues

At Kaluvapudi

2nd Day to Anasuaya in Anand House

Anasuya went to Bathroom to fresh up and felt happy on seeing all the things are placed Below to her Height.

Anasuya's Pov (Past)

Everyone think that Tall People are lucky But they only know how much they Unlucky.

In my Home, We have 12 Workers but to get anything which was placed in Height they will call me only, Seriously!! Am I Assistant to them?

May be Prabhas also has this Problem, Who knows..

Who said to commit Suicide Big Reason have to be there.My Mother and Her things are enough for me.

My Mother started scolding me from the time I am getting tall.For Her point of View,For tall Girls marriage Matches are Difficult to get. Arey, to Become Tall also My Mistake!!What I can do!!

When I buy any Hells sandal also, My Amma threw them away on saying

Mahalakshmi : Hells for Short Girls, Not for Tall Girls?

Any Rule is written that Hells are for Short Girls, Are Tall Girls are not Girls, they also have wish to wear Hells.Is anything Wrong in this?

My Bathroom, I am getting doubt Is it Bathroom or any Gym Center.My mother keep everything at Height sometimes more than my Height on saying.

Mahalakshmi : Why? You are Tall Girl, Can't you get those things?