I won't come with you

At Bridge

Anand stopped his car Infront of Palava Venkana's Son Car where Anasuya is there..

With that Sudden Brake Palava Venkan's Son car moved towards Bridge end Side, which makes Car stuck in middle of Bridge End..

Except Anasuya, All Inside that Car shouted loudly with fear that Car will fall down..

Anand came to that Car and about to touch Anasuya to take her out,She jerked his hand angrily..

Anand : Anu, Come with me..We have to go to your house..

Anasuya : Nenu Ranu.. Nuvvu Po.. (I won't come..You go)

Anand : Anu, Don't behave like a Kid..Come with me..

Anasuya : Don't shout on me like my mother

Anasuya : Don't shout on me like my mother.. Manduthundi Naku (It will Increase My Angry)

 Manduthundi Naku (It will Increase My Angry)

Anand : Anu, Please come with me..

Anasuya shouted on Anand

Anasuya : I won't come..I won't come..(On saying this Anasuya shaking the car)

Palava Venkans's son and Brother Who are in Car are Shouting with fear that Car will down with her shaking.

Anand : Ok, Your father is worrying for you, Atleast come for him..

Anasuya : Oh!! You came for My father..Not for me..I know you are not loving me, I am nothing to you..

Anand : Anu, Will you come with me or else I have to slap you.

Anasuya : Oh!! You will slap me? Dare to touch me, If you touch I will jump from here..(Anasuya shaking the car again on saying this)

Again they are all Shouting with fear that Car will down with her shaking.

Palava Venkana's Son became scared and requested Anand

Palava Venkana's Son : Anand Garu!! Why you are making Anasuya Garu Cry? She is such a Self Respect girl.