What (pasta) does when you come to them crying

Aries: Laughing Jack - "Okay! Who's throat do I have to shove candy down?"

Taurus: BEN Drowned - "ฬђ๏єⅴєг ҭђє ғมςк ๓ค๔є ҭคมгมร ςгұ īร คв๏มҭ ҭ๏ ๓єєҭ ค ҭєггīвใє ғมςкīกง ғคҭє!"

Gemini: Nina The Killer - "WHO MADE MY BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME PRINCESS/PRINCE CRY?! IMMA KILL A BITCH!!!"

Cancer: Bloody Painter - "So who's the dickhead thay made my precious Cancer cry their hearts out? I'll hunt the fucker down and use his blood to paint a picture of you!!"

Leo: Homicidal Liu/Sully - "Sully....┼ђą┼ ßI┼cђ Iş ą đєąđ M๏┼ђєrFมcKєr! Щђą┼'ş ┼ђєIr ЙąMє?! Щђ๏ ąrє ┼ђєY?! IMMą ђมЙ┼ ┼ђIş ş๏Й ๏F ą ßI┼cђ đ๏ЩЙ ąЙđ şђ๏Щ ђIM Щђą┼ ђąPPєЙş ЩђєЙ Y๏ม Mєşş ЩI┼ђ Lє๏!"

Virgo: SplendorMan - "my baby! Who made you cry?! I swear on Offenders fedora that I'll hunt them down and-гīр ҭђє๓ คрคгҭ ใī๓в ғг๏๓ ใī๓в!"

Libra: Dr.Smiley - "So who am I performing surgery on? Give me a name and I'll handle everything. They won't harm you again."

Scorpio: Hoodie - "Well. Time to shoot some bitch!" loads pistol and hunts the person down

Sagittarius: Jane The Killer - "......Give me a name,location and the fucking bazooka! I'mma roast a fucking hoe tonight!"

Capricorn: Corrupted Xavier (OC) - "WHO IN THE NAME OF SATANS UNHOLY SPAWNS MADE CAPRICORN CRY?! THEY'RE ASKING FOR A FUCKING DEATH WISH! GIVE ME THE LOCATION OF THIS BITCH AND I'LL BURN HIN ALIVE!"

Aquarius: Eyeless Jack - "Name. I'm getting some kidneys and I'm going to teach this prick what happens when you make Aquarius cry."

Pisces: Jeff The Killer - appears calm but is planning the persons murder plan in his head