Who you gave a pair of bright pink ballet slippers too and did they accept it?

Aries: Masky - He did. He wears them when nobody is around.

Taurus: Candy Pop - He did. He wears them all the time with no shame because you gave them to him. (Awwww)

Gemini: Jeff The Killer - He did. He walks around the mansion in them sassily because they look good on him but ends up tripping over the laces in the hall.

Cancer: Kagekao - he did. He wears them when he can't find his sneakers.

Leo: Ticci-Toby - YES! He prances around the mansion in them and bumps into everything. But he doesn't care. You bought it and he was gonna wear it.

Virgo: Sally - YESSSS!!! SHE WEARS THEM EVEN WHEN SHE SLEEPS AND NEVER TAKES THEM OFF.

Libra: Corrupted Simon (OC) - He did. He wears them all the time and his sister always teases him about it because he had a pair when he was five.

Scorpio: Smiler (OC) - OF COURSE!! He even wears them when he kills because it matched the blush on his mask. And he feels like he's walking on clouds.

Sagittarius: TrendorMan - Yes. He wears them because it makes him feel fabulous.

Capricorn: SlenderMan - yes. He wears them as bed slippers.

Aquarius: Nina The Killer - YES! She dances around her room with them.

Pisces: Jane The Killer - she did. She cried because she always wanted a pair when she was a little girl. She wears them when she's sick of her heels.