What you admire about (pasta)

Aries: Judge Angels - her eyes. "They're just so beautiful I can't help but easily get lost in them."

Taurus: Ticci-Toby - his smile. "Toby's smile is creepy but adorable and captivating."

Gemini: Sally - her hair. "Sally's her is the softesr thing I've ever touched! It's like cotton candy!"

Cancer: SplendorMan - his bells. "They're so cute and jingly. Just jingling on his tendrils. Some pastas find it annoying but honestly I find it lightening. Like when I hear the bells,I know something good is going to happen!"

Leo: Laughing Jill - her giggle. "Sure she laughs and it's a bit creepy but her giggle is totally different. It's so soft and silky. Kind of hypnotizing in a way."

Virgo: Masky - his sideburns. "They're so manly! And surprisingly soft. I just love playing with it!"

Libra: Jane The Killer - her laugh "Jabe laughs very rarely. But when she does,I swear it's like the entire world lights up! I could listen to her laugh whole day and I wouldn't get bored!"

Scorpio: Smile Dog - his fur. "It's.So.Fucking.Soft! I could sleep on him!"

Sagittarius: Corrupted Amya (OC) - her smile "CA rarely smiles but when she does,it's so beautiful. Even if she does have fucking 1.5 inch fangs and a venomous tongue,it's still beautiful."

Capricorn: BEN Drowned - his ears. "I love BEN's ears! They're so cool and elf like!"

Aquarius: Lost Silver - his laugh. "It's so soft and glitchy but I love it any way! I mean,come on?! Who couldn't love anything this cinnomonroll has to offer?!"

Pisces: Homicidal Liu/Sully- his eyes. "Liu's eyes are just so beautiful. They're so green and bright! I could stare into his eyes whole day but then he'll just think I'm a weirdo or a creep."