crazy morning

edited- march 23,2019
i woke up and roy was still asleep so i played with his hair and admired him peacefully sleeping. he woke up and smiled "hi gorgeous." "hi handsome." "you feeling better?" he asked while now playing with my hair "yea" i answered quietly "what are we danny" "what do you want to be?" "daniel i love you so much but i don't know honestly" "okay you can have time to think" "okay" he says laughing a little "thank you" "for?" "helping me last night" "you're welcome" "i'm hungry" i complain "of course you are dummy" he says with a giggle "lets go make food" "that sounds like a horrible idea dan" he says smiling "i don't care i'm hungry" i say laughing "okay fine let's go" he smiles i smile. we walk to the kitchen and get the stuff to make pancakes. i grab everything and hand it to roy he laughs and smiles i play loud music not caring if everyone wakes up "danny turn that down everyone will wake up" "you're right" i turn up the music louder he just laughs i hear aaron "danny turn that shit down! he screamed over my music "never!" i yelled back "daniel!turn!it!down!" "what are you gonna do about it!" i yell back. he got out of bad and threw my phone on the floor. "what the fuck!" i scream "i'm getting coffee" he says mad "that wasn't necessary aaron" roy said aaron walked out. i picked up my phone i have a case in it wasn't protective though i looked at it is was cracked a little. "ugh this will need to be fixed" "that's  your fault" he laughs. we go back to cooking and having fun. then everyone woke up and asked us to make them food so we had to make more and then roy got a facetime call. "ugh" he complained "who is it" i ask "that one guy who you saw on facetime" "oh him" "yea" "answer" i say "why" "because" i say shrugging "okay" he answered and the boy saw me "who's that" he asked "this is danny" he says looking at me and smiling "what are you roy siblings, friends?" he asked "we ar-" "dating" roy interrupts me "yep" i say smiling "prove it" he says. roy smashes his lips on mine i kiss back and the boy hangs up then all the girls walk in while we were still kissing "umm sorry to interrupt but like we need our food" shane says as we pull apart "okay" roy says we hand all the pancakes that we finished. i sat on the counter while roy finished the pancakes. "i love you, you know" "i love you to" i say back "danny noriega will you take me back" "yes" i answer we kiss again i wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist and i pull him closer then i hear " hiee we need moreee fooddd" "okay justin"'i say giggling and roy quickly finished that last 2 pancakes and gives than to justin.