Rumor

I hate my life why does it have to be so fucking complicating I don't understand! I was looking at my wall I got home from katyas. I was balling. Then I got a text
Willow💔❤️🥵- I Danny I just got a text from katya are you okay? Please respond.
Read at 1:30 am
I don't know what to respond back with. I'm so heart broken! My phone kept blowing up with calls, and texts from Roy I couldn't answer I wanted to be alone after 30 miss calls and 40 texts from him a heard a knock at my door I didn't look presentable but I still went to opened the door. I opened it, and it was Katya, Shane, and Roy... Katya, and Shane looked like they were about to punch Roy in the face after they saw how broken I was. Shane pulled me into a hug I sobbed into his shoulder, and he tried comforting me, while Katya, and Roy were in a yelling fight so Shane slammed the door shut. I giggled softly, and Shane smiled " why are you so sad?" Shane questioned "I-I don't know but I also don't know why he hate me I'm so confused on what the fuck I did wrong for him to get so mad at me!" I responded "I know but I asked him and he said that there has been a rumor in the drag community that you and Katya were hooking up for a while" Shane said "What the actual fuck" i say "yea and he decided to believe it after someone told him..." Shane said not wanting to say the name "who told him?" I quickly questioned "um trixie" Shane looked at me while saying "WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed. Then Katya and Roy came in Katya gave me a big hug then Roy looked at me i felt my eyes start to water "i fucking hate you Roy Haylock" I whispered so only he could hear "I'm so sorry Danny" Roy whispered "that's all you have to say I'm sorry even though you decided to believe a fucking rumor that some asshole made up instead of asking if it was true!" I say in a normal voice getting annoyed " Danny I thought that it was true I-" he tried to tell me "why the fuck would I have hook up with my best friend yes we make those type of jokes but I wouldn't but I wouldn't she isn't even my type!" I argued " well you guys would seem like each other's type! But hey knowing you you may have hooked up with half of your fans when we were together you're a fucking whore who hooks up with someone almost every single fucking night then never text them back because that's the type of person you are!" ( my heart broke writing that😔😭)
At this point I was on the verge of crying "fuck you Roy after I had a crush on you I hardly slept with anyone I was head over fucking heels for you! Now get the fuck out of my place and never come back!" I say tears slowly falling from my eyes. "Danny listen I didn't mean what I-" he tried saying "I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!" I screamed while sobbing he left and I broke down I couldn't believe it. Then Katya and Shane ran by my side and hugged me Shane told Katya something and Katya nodded. "Why am I such a failure Katya I don't get it" i whispered while crying "you're not a failure believe me I know some failures and you're not one of them you're amazing and beautiful and talented" I just sighed