poor thing

"roy!" "what" he walked in "i'm boooreddd!" he laughed "we'll get your ass up, i'm about to go to the store" i jumped up "does that mean i get to buy pizza!" "yes babe" he laughed at the end "yay!" then my phone went off i got a text from katya "what's that" "i got a text" "from" "katya"
russian whore🤪😂😍- i need to see you, please you need to help me trixie, and i got into a really bad fight, i'm over at my apartment crying, and i was wondering if you could come over
pizza bitch🍕😂🤤- i'll be over asap please don't do anything stupid
"baby i can't go with you i need to help katya" "with?" "her and trixie got in a bad fight, i'm so sorry baby" "it's fine love you" "i love you too" i called an uber. i got to katyas apartment, the door was left unlocked, i ran in "katya!" "i'm o-over he-here" she said crying "tell me what happened" she explained everything to me "so she thought you cheated, because you were going out a lot in the day?" "yep" "one i didn't even know you two were a thing two what were you doing?" "i was getting a promise ring for her" "aww" "that's what i thought" "you should have told her when y'all got into a fight" "i tried to but she told me she didn't want to hear any excuses then left" she said looking at me now calm still tears falling every now and then "poor thing" i say looking at her then trixie call me "hello" trixie said in between sobs "hey trix" "umm can you ask katya if she was cheating on me" she says "she wasn't" "how do you know" "wanna talk to katya" "umm sure" i handed the phone to katya and she talked to her, and katya and trixie got into a yelling fight, and katya started to cry then hung up on her "baby you okay?" "i- i will be fine" i hugged her really tight "i love you okay, and you are my best friend you deserve to be loved if trixie can't see how loyal, and amazing you are then she isn't worth it. i would know." "i love you too best friend"