What did i do?

I hugged Katya until she stopped crying I looked at her she was asleep I sighed, and carried her to her bed I walked out to her living room then I texted Roy
Chola🥵😍🤤- hi baby come to Katyas place for a little she is hurting I will explain when you get here xx
Read at 12:30
Is Roy mad at me? Why? What did I do? I shook my head, and went on Instagram I looked, and saw Roy posted a photo five minutes ago. With a guy who I didn't know the boy was kissing Roy's cheek while Roy was smiling. Then I saw the caption.. it said "this amazing person made me life 20 x better when we met up ilysm!" I wrote a note, and put it on Katyas bed side table saying I was getting food. Honestly I was hungry. I got to the store, and saw Roy, and the boy laughing he looked happier than when we laughed I looked down. They looked at me Roy stopped smiling, and rolled his eyes the boy next to him started to make out with him Roy accepted someone tapped my shoulder I turned around, and saw Shane "h-hi" "hi I'm so sorry for everything, and I see that you, and Roy broke up." "No actually" "but he's you know" he motioned them, and how they looked making out. I just bursted out into laughter "I know I am just really stupid you know?" Shane nodded I giggled softly "I have to go bye" I said, and hugged Shane he waved bye. Once I got back to Katyas I saw that she was still sleeping so I took the note, and threw it away I got out my phone went to notes, and wrote a new song.
Hi I'm back from the dead hehe