Chapter 10

The pair woke up the next morning pretty early. They got dressed for school and was left with time to actually watch some TV.

Jeongin layed his head on Chan's lap paying attention to the show while Chan was busy on his phone.

"Come on, it's time to go" Chan said patting Jeongin's thigh.

Jeongin sat up, his cheeks slightly pink. He grabbed his bookbag as Chan grabbed his and followed him out to his car.

Once inside the car Chan turned on the radio. Jeongin's favorite song was playing and he didnt hold back on singing along.

Chan smiled and glanced at him every once in a while. He wanted to sing too but didnt want to interrupt Jeongins beautiful voice.

The two arrived at school, Chan shutting off the radio as he parked.

"You have a beautiful voice" Chan commented looking at Jeongin.

Jeongin smiled and rolled his eyes, "You're just saying that"

Chan shook his head, "No I'm serious. You should sing more often"

Jeongin blushed but still kept his smile, "Thank you."

"Let's go, dont want to be late for first period" Chan said exiting his car.

Jeongin laughed as he exited and followed next to Chan. "Everybody wants to be late for first period"

Chan rolled his eyes, opening the school doors and letting Jeongin inside, following right after.

"I'll walk you to class" Chan said watching as Jeongin exchanged some books in his locker.

"Really?" Jeongin scrunched his eyebrows. "I dont want you to be late"

"I wont, I have to go the same way anyway" Chan said.

That was a lie. He was going to be late for first period because his class was all the way on the other side of the school.

But he didn't want to part from Jeongin just yet, so he took his chance and decided to walk with him to class.

"Oh well than okay, I love for you to walk me to class" Jeongin smiled swinging his bag over his shoulder.

As the pair walked, Chan noticed some people looking Jeongin. And not just looking basically eye fucking him.

They stared at him greedily, with lust filled eyes. Chan glared at then, he didnt like that they were staring at his Jeongin.

(Yeah he said that, His Jeongin)

He took hold of Jeongin's hand and almost immediately the guys who were eye fucking him looked away.

"Here's my class" Jeongin said with a smile on his face.

He tried to pull his away but Chan wouldn't let go.

"Just a minute" Chan mumbled squeezing Jeongin's hand lightly.

He didnt want to let his hand go. He didnt want to let him go.

Student's that were in Jeongin's class walked by them looking at their intwined hands.

Some of the girls squealed out of joy, other just looked at them and rolled their eyes. The boy's all glared Chan for being able to hold Jeongin's hand.

Even though half of them were full on straight, Jeongin can make any guy gay with just his smile and cuteness.

"Channie, I have to go people are staring" Jeongin whispered.