Chapter 58

"Hey can I drive?" Minho asked as everyone was settling into the truck.

"Sure" Changbin said tossing him the keys.

Minho smiled and tossed his bag in the back before hopping in the drivers seat.

"Don't kill us" Jeongin joked with a small smile. Minho smirked,

"No promises"

The ride to the campsite was quiet. But the air around them wasn't exactly tense.

Somehow it was peaceful, everybody just enjoying the way the wind felt against their skin since it was hot that day.

Felix and Changbin sat next to each other of course, sometimes whispering things between them. Felix still being slightly pissed about the hard time the other gave him.

Seungmin was seated next to Hyunjin. While the older kept his eyes fixated on the things around them, Seungmin couldn't help but longingly glance at him. He wanted to talk to him, to figure out what he did wrong but he knew Hyunjin wouldn't talk.

So instead he fiddled with the small camera he had brought along.

Jisung sat across from Jeongin, the youngers leg was stretched put and resting between Jisung and Jimin.

Chan sat next to Jeongin, sneaking glances at the younger who just looked up at the blue sky.

Woojin was sitting in the passenger seat, and with the direction Felix gave him, he helped Minho go the correct way.

They soon made it out of the city and to a rural area, there were hardly any houses just fields and fields and fields of plain green grass.

"Felix where are you taking us?" Chan spoke up.

It was the first time anyone of them spoke up out loud for the whole two hour ride.

"Yeah the road ends about a mile up" Woojin cut in staring at his phone which was slowly loosing connection.

"Um" Felix stood up and went to the side, holding onto the bar above his head.

"Make a left, onto the field. We cut through there" Felix stated, looking back at Woojin who nodded at Minho who then turned the vehicle to the left.

The ride over the grass was sort of bumpy but it was what all made it fun.

Somehow the tension they had back at the college was now gone and they were all laughing.

Everyone cracked stupid jokes and over exaggerated on how bumpy the ride was.

Felix was still standing, holding onto the bar with a smile on his face as the wind blew through his hair.

Hyunjin wanting to play around, grabbed Felix and pushed him slightly but still kept his grip.

Felix gasped and Hyunjin laugh, leaning back in his seat. Felix, who's life flashed before his eyes at that moment, felt annoyed and pushed Hyunjin's arms away, rolling his eyes as he looked the other way.

Hyunjin stopped laughing almost immediately and a pang of guilt hit his chest.

Felix had never been the one to get mad and push someone away, no matter what the person had done. So it confused him.

His whole mood dropped and he stared at the floor.

Everyone was quiet now, they were busy laughing so they didnt see the interaction between the two but the laughter could only last so long.

"Okay" Felix said  catching everyone's attention.

"We have to walk from now, let's try to find another vehicle that's better at going through grass" Felix said making Minho stop driving.