Chapter 30

Soon it was lunch and all Jisung wanted was to eat his food in peace and try not to get flustered over Minho.

But there were other plans.

They weren't sitting at their usual table since some girls were obnoxiously crowding it for some unknown reason.

They sat at this circular table that was to the far right of the lunchroom right by the windows.

Everyone was chatting among themselves, Jeongin keeping to himself as he scrolled through Twitter.

"No mother freaking way!" He said excitedly, quietly stomping his feet in excitement.

"What is it?" Chan asked trying to see what Jeongin was looking at.

Jeongin pulled his phone to his chest to prevent Chan from seeing it.

"It's nothing" Jeongin said giving an awkward laugh making Chan frown.

From behind him, he saw Jisung walking towards their table. Jeongin quickly got up almost falling from his foot getting stuck under the table.

After detaching his bookbag strap from his shoe, he ran towards Jisung, tackling him to the ground.

"What the-"

"Jisung you have to look at this" Jeongin said showing his phone to him.

Jisung's eyes scanned the tweet and he looked at Jeongin in shock.

"Is it true?" He asked. Jeongin shrugged rolling off him and laying next to him.

"There's a link to a video, I haven't watched it yet. Was waiting for you" Jeongin said clicking the link.

They watched the video of the males on stage, after they finished their performance they did an unexpected kiss making Jisung and Jeongin fanboy, the two squealing and kicking their legs while laying on the ground.

"Oh my god"

"Yup"

"Sope is real?"

"YUP!"

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!"

As the two were basically cuddling on the lunchroom floor while rewatching the video and fanboying together, everybody only took glances at this as this was normal.

Chan and Minho stared at the two an obvious expression of jealousy and anger evident in their faces.

"Okay, this is just sad" Seungmin said as he watched Chan and Minho.

"Should we do something or..." Changbin trailed off.

"Felix" Hyunjin said.

"Alright, Alright" Felix sighed and stood up, walking over to the two children on the floor.

"Felix! Oh my gosh, you have to- OW!" Jeongin stopped mid sentence when Felix grabbed him by the ear as well as Jisung.

"Get up" He demanded, picking the two off the floor. He then dragged them to the table and made them sit down.

Jeongin winced and held onto his now red ear, rubbing it gently.

"That hurt" Jeongin whined crossing his arms. Felix rolled his eyes grabbing the juice box off his tray and placing it infront of the younger. Jeongin immediately smiling and grabbing it.

"This is getting out of hand" Felix said leaning forward and placing his hands on the table.

"What is?" Chan asked. Felix scoffed and stood up straight,